Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucker for supplements.....dude cummon you dont actually believe that aas shrinks your penis do you??? damn the media has gotten to everyone. This is not a flame at all but you cant expect anyone to take you seriously if you havent had any experience and have obviously not done any research to back up your statemtents.

My first cycle was 300mg/wk of Deca. Only 8 wks. Nuts didn't shrink. Took clomid 50mg eod. Penis same size as before. I swear that if I founf this board before I started I probably wouldn't have ever touched the stuff. Thankfully I found this board after my first cycle. There are loads of good info on this board but beware for some bull$hit like this post! I have never seen or heard of steroids shrinking the penis.

lol -- deca dick has nothing to do with size, it has to do with the inability to achieve an erection.

Also, most steroids out there are "old."

This thread is fucking funny... in a sad way...

Maybe the really big guys worked out to become that way to compensate for having a small dick in the first place. ;)

That’s what I like to think - :D

Zyglamail said:
Thats kinda funny in a sad sort of way, but AAS does not shring the the penis. However adding 5" to the size of your legs sure can make it look that way. The pros may appear to have small peckers but they also have 32"+ thighs.

This is true... it's also why their wasteline appears to be 25" :)

how many uneducated people can possibly post on one thread...steroids "shrinking" the penis, how fucking stupid

(post #20)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by liftsiron

Deca shrinks the penis... what shrunk your brain? You need to do a little more research as well, instead of buying all the media hype
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha - you think i dont know people down the gym?
c'mon everyone has heard of deca dick - either the dudes in the shower have had their schlongs shrunk or they were naturally given the short straw (excuse the pun).
you may have been fortunate that it hasnt affected you - well done - but it is a well known fact roids shrink genatalia - and in some rare cases it enhances it!
normally its just your balls (im fond of mine thanks) but yeah, sometimes you can kiss goodbye to ol' faithful.

I really don't think that you know to much. Deca Dick refers inability to get an erection. Proviron takes care of this quite well. Now run off and play:)

Sucker for Supplements, do you honestly think anyone, save people with mental illness would shrink their penis for the sake of a few extra pounds, or bit more strength. This fallic fallacy should disappear forever. I had a friend who accused me of "juicing" because he said one day as I was coming out of the shower that I penis was much smaller than it was in high school. In high school I was 200 pounds and when I saw him the second time I was 285, so of course it looked smaller next to my bigger body. No flames on the candid story please.

Strengthfiend

do you honestly think anyone, save people with mental illness would shrink their penis for the sake of a few extra pounds, or bit more strength

..there u go right there. My stuff has never shrunk as a matter of fact im still at ( takes out ruler ) 8 1/2 so i most def didnt shrink. Whoops sorry i was readin the ruler wrong yea im at 3 1/2.. IT WAS THE SUS!!! SON OF A BITCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom