Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that efedrine tends to make mine shrivel up like an old man, but the actual juice itself doesn't shink it. I have taken yellow jackets before and wondered where my dick went. If it does shrink, it is only noticed when you are unerect. As soon as you get blood flow down there it will go to full capacity. No complaints from my old lady. I have noticed that steroid use cane cause your nut sack to tighten up. I have used clomid mid-cycle to counteract this problem. You gotta let your nutz hang!:D

you guys are really stupid if you actually think steroids can make your penis shrink. you're also the same guys who buy the penis pump and those pills hoping your 3 inch penis will become 4.
Obviously some types of steroids can make getting an erection difficult, but that can be avoided, and solved easily, and ends soon after your cycle anyways.

Bro, I've only done 4 cycles and no shrinkage. I think that crap about gear and penis shrinking is stupid. Don't worry about it, you'll think it's getting smaller only because you're getting bigger. If you want to, hang a brick off the end of it after your workout to be on the safe side.;)

I heard a couple of young guys talking at the Gym a while back and they said taking the thyroid drug Thyroxine could actually cause penis shrinkage. I cannot see for the life of me how this could happen. Anyone?

sucker for supplements said:
well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!
Thats kinda funny in a sad sort of way, but AAS does not shring the the penis. However adding 5" to the size of your legs sure can make it look that way. The pros may appear to have small peckers but they also have 32"+ thighs.

sucker for supplements not actualy using juice myself i cannot speak from experience - but the facts are out there bro - and i suggest you dont ask REAL users as they are gardly gonna admit they have 1 inch penis's are they?!

there are albsolutly loads of different types of roids each doing different things both positive and negative - and if you dont realise this then you obviously are not informed enough yet to start taking them.

but common adverse effects involve enlarging the prostate making it harder to deficate and testicular shrinkage - and yes some roids (especialy the older ones such as deca) do shrink the penis.
but, using proper cycles, dosage and other stacking supplements these effects can often be avoided - so unless you want the formentioned side effects along with bitch tits/ hair loss/ insomnia and 235 bpm heart rate i suggest you do a bit more reading up on it pal.

Deca shrinks the penis... what shrunk your brain? You need to do a little more research as well, instead of buying all the media hype:)

i asked some personal trainer about this and he said that such testosterone enhanced drugs like these can become too much for the body to handle so it converts to the more safe hormone estrogen, hence smalling the wang. I don't know if he was bullshyting, and my memory is rather vague, but this is basically what he said.

liftsiron said:

Deca shrinks the penis... what shrunk your brain? You need to do a little more research as well, instead of buying all the media hype:)

haha - you think i dont know people down the gym?
c'mon everyone has heard of deca dick - either the dudes in the shower have had their schlongs shrunk or they were naturally given the short straw (excuse the pun).
you may have been fortunate that it hasnt affected you - well done - but it is a well known fact roids shrink genatalia - and in some rare cases it enhances it!
normally its just your balls (im fond of mine thanks) but yeah, sometimes you can kiss goodbye to ol' faithful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom