Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Enlargement Surgery???

B

borris

What do surgeons actually use to make your penis bigger/longer? I'm assuming this procedure is pretty painful.

Has anyone had this done?

I'd be curious about this too. Not that I would do it as I'm happily married and my wife is small but if I were single, I probably might think about doing this. I hear they cut some tendon that immediately gives you like an inch right off but as far as girth and further lengthening, I'd be curious to know. Anyone ever have this done?

If you cut the tendon you dick does gain like an inch to inch and a half, but when its hard it points straight to the fucking ground, its called the suspensory ligament i believe. and it doesnt ad any girth. Saw something about it on tv a while ago?

They cut the suspensory (sp) ligament which makes it hang lower. To add girth they take fat from another part of your body and inject it into your penis. This procedure is highly controversial and does not have a good record of patient satisfaction. If you read up on it, there are so many horror stories that it's pathetic that the law allows a surgeon to perform one of these procedures. I've got the smallest cock out of all of the men on Elite Fitness (5.25") and I've never had any problems pleasing a woman except for one time when I had increased my dose of an SSRI which prevented me from getting it up.

The bottom line is don't let a "surgeon" butcher your penis. What good does it do if can't get an erection or your erection points straight down. I used to be self conscious of my size but now I just don't worry about it. My penis is well within the normal size range and yours is also likely normal as well. Penis size issues are all psychological (with a few rare exceptions of men that have a condition called micropenis, where their erection is about 1").

Let me reinforce this. DO NOT have this procedure! Even if you have a 3" erection, do not have this operation. You are better off having a three incher that works properly than having a butchered penis that can't get erect. Even with the best results, the most you can hope for is another inch of length. I'm serious here. If you have self esteem issues over your size, I recommend joining this website:

www.measurection.com

It's a support group for men who have issues about their size. You will probably realize that you are quite normal. There are pictures of penises of all sizes and shapes. No two are alike, LOL. There are even some women on the site that weigh in with their opinions. Everyone there is completely supportive.

Top Bottom