Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Enlargement Surgery???

Just become a master of eating snatch and get her off first. After that, you could stick in a pencil and she will enjoy it.....Good luck!

borris said:
What do surgeons actually use to make your penis bigger/longer? I'm assuming this procedure is pretty painful.

Has anyone had this done?

im sure you coule google this topic and find info.
from what I understand they pull a few inches out of the base of your penis to make it longer.

ALIN said:
im sure you coule google this topic and find info.
from what I understand they pull a few inches out of the base of your penis to make it longer.

I've read that the erect size stays the same. It just makes your flaccid penis hang lower.

It's not the size, it's how you use it. I was always the one who couldn't get laid in high school, and my buddy got any chick he wanted, any time. And I'm twice his size (in all aspects; I wear a size 14 boot). Any time a serious conversation comes up with a woman who has had both large and smaller men, it seems like the woman really doesn't care how big you are, but she cares a whole lot if you know how to use what you have!!!

As far as the suspensory ligament, I thought about looking into that because mine stays straight tight against my stomach, and hurts if it's bent too far down (like if my wife's on top). The problem with that operation is, it's all or nothing. Once they cut the ligament, your junk just dangles by gravity, and you'll look like you aren't even hard when you are. I don't want to have it done if it might make my junk loose and floppy. I wish they had a procedure to lengthen the suspensory ligament so you could hang lower but not be disconnected altogether. On the good side, I heard it's not painful, and the incision is tiny and is done in the crease between the shaft and the groin. Quick healing and not much of any pain. More reading needed!

Charles

sorry to infringe on your penis enlargement discussion...

but

kx250's prob made me wonder why it is an all or nothing surgery

like, eye surgery for strabismus involves cutting muscles to weaken them but not to sever them

why not the SL as well?

thinking out loud

also, props for not being 16 and still pointing straight up!

sorry to infringe on your penis enlargement discussion...

but

kx250's prob made me wonder why it is an all or nothing surgery

like, eye surgery for strabismus involves cutting muscles to weaken them but not to sever them

why not the SL as well?

thinking out loud

I've heard of another procedure where they unhook the penile suspensory ligament, and reconnect it in a different place. That's a tougher operation, and I'm told it won't work for me, as mine's already connected too far in the direction they can move it. If a man is pointed down when hard, the relocation works, if I read about it correctly.

My worry about the "snip it and forget it" procedure is that from all I can figure out from the 100s of pages I've visited, the penis then has inward/outward movement at the man's pelvis, since the ligament isn't holding it tight against the pubis bone. Think of a drinking straw in a small glass, and how it moves around the glass, but it's not going to poke back down into the glass if you push down on it, since it's hitting the glass bottom. But that same drinking straw held in a bottomless bowl of mud, will kind of just float, push & pull, and flop all over the place, even though the straw itself is stiff and straight.

also, props for not being 16 and still pointing straight up!
:lightning

Charles

I'm a girl....but I'd be concerned about the surgery going wrong and it not working properly...And with the fat injections, it will be like stuffing a hotdog bun up a hole. Its supposed to be hard, not squishy...I wouldn't cut the ligament to gain one inch...one inch isn't a make it or break it with women...lol

Top Bottom