Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peeing more often while on PCT

coasta007

Hi all.

I started my PCT this week using Aromasin and HCGenerate ES and o have noticed I have been peeing a lot more. To answer any questions about my PCT, the Clomid and Nolvadex start in week 3.

Is peeing more often while on PCT common? I am making sure I am drinking more because I am peeing more so my per is clear all the time.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What came first? The chicken or the egg[emoji6]. I only started drinking more once my pee was very yellow. I was peeing a lot before drinking more

No. It's not an issue. Just annoying because I'm always going for a pee. Pee is always clear.

Likely just that you are drinking more. Steve is right about the prostate because it does get enlarged when on gear. It just seems odd that it would start all of the sudden. That is why I think you are just drinking more and thus peeing more.

My personal opinion - you are drinking more so you are peeing more lol. Transitioning from on cycle to PCT shouldn't effect urination rate.

If anything, it should reduce it because being on cycle can enlarge your prostate which will make you urinate more frequently.

Top Bottom