Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pectoral Development Help

Bigredbaron

I know this should be posted in the fitness section but the lame asses don't respond to shit.

I have always had problems with developing my pectorals and increasing the strength. It always has been my weakest muscle group which really sucks.

Personal stats: 28 years old, 6'3", 250lbs, 38" waist 32" inseam. I have really long arms and shorter legs for a tall guy. Need some help to how to develop my pectorals. I always switch my chest routine to BB, DB and hammer strength. Currently I believe my max on the flat BB bech is +/- 300lbs. DB's I can start with 65lbs and work up to the 90lbs for about 6 reps. With having such long arms I always have trouble with the chest routine becuz' I always break the 90 degrees and get stuck past that point.

Need some help to define and make those fucking pectorals grow and develop. Any advice would be great. Should I do negatives EOW, reverse grip flat bench, squeeze the pec muscle everytime after a rep and etc... PLEASE HELP!!!!

I'm also on a cycle to help.

I have the same problem, well had anyway. To start my arms are long and my shoulders are wide. What I did first was roll my shoulders back before i start my first rep. From there I found certain exercises worked much better than others, incline-smith machine presses work great for me for example. Also I started putting my hands farther apart and that helped, also concentrating helped, last I had to learn what angles my body likes and when. For example sometimes i like a steep incline, sometimes just a little one, you know? Also make sure you never do the same exercises 2 consecutive workouts. What ive found is I take about 9 days or so to recover from a brutal workout, so if i did incline barbell presses, seated flat machine presses, incline flyes and crossovers, next time ill do, say, flat barbell presses, incline machine presses, flat flyes, then crossovers. I always do crossovers in every wokout at the end, i have for years. One thing you'll find is its tough to get advice from other people because we are all so different, I train like almost noone else, and what works for me doesnt typically work for other people, and most people are like that. Listen to your body and experiment. Find what works and do it. Simple as that. I hope my suggestions help though.

try **'s new chestabolon 750, freshly brewed in his bathtub lab. I went from pushin' 200 to 300...wait this is the internet i mean from 200 - 550. :p :p :p

Top Bottom