Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec surgery

martinegelp11

I am going in for pec surgery in the next few days and then gonna have a hernia repaired,..If I use moderate dose aas will it help prevent the muscle wasting sine I am not going to be able to train for 6-8 weeks? or am I screwed and gonna lose a bunch of mass?

stopping weight training for 8 weeks will cause a loss in CONDITIONING

but worrying that you will lose muscle is 'meathead logic' at its finest. if you are that worried about losing muscle then you never had muscle to begin with.

how come pro athletes have offseasons that last MONTHS yearly? muscle and body memory are REAL THINGS so get your surgery and chillax for a couple months.. take up another hobby in the mean time.

Probably a little but I would say most of it will be due to due depletion of intramuscular glycogen stores and water. Also because the muscles are not as pumped it may appear they are not as big.

But like other guys said don't worry about it too much. Just use this as an opportunity to let your mind and body rest for a while. When you come back you will be like a new person and even more motivated than ever!

i wouldnt attempt that man... i never like seeing people use steroids in that manner... thats your call... if anything, go with something like mk2866 which could help with healing etc..

Top Bottom