Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Pinner; pinned my pec felt strange feeling in lung...mild cough....

Hello, I hope everyone is well....

title: Pec Pinner; pinned my pec felt strange feeling in lung...mild cough....

by pec-pinner I mean, I pin my pecs only...1 x per week with 250 to 350 mgs of Test E i had a bad experience in other areas like the delts of glutes

i never had a problem with pecs, it did get black and blue with some Rus Bio inexpensive Test E. I got from overseas, Eastern Europe several years ago, but I learned not to buy inexpensive Testosterone, worth it to pay more for peace of mind

and I never ever had a problem with the Test E. purchased from domestic supp the pinned on this forum domestic shipper of gear, they have quality stuff

anyway yesterday, when i pinned my left pec, i felt a strange feeling in my lung when plunging in the 1 inch 23 gauge needle slowly into my pec muscle....with Testosterone E.

then I have a mild cough that's once in a while

it's not the 1st time i've had a mild cough, it goes away after a few days....

i can only guess that when I pin my pecs some of the Test E. oil in the muscle seeps into the lung area?

my needle is short enough not to enter the lung, and my chest / pecs are naturally muscular (im an easy-gainer in the pec area, the way others gain muscle easily in other parts like the arms)

you may note that upon pinning the pec area (about 2 inches North or above the nipple, I flexed the pec muscle to make it protrude outward....

Ok, here's the Heart of my question:

Is Flexing the pec just before and during a Pec IM injection of Test E with a 1 inch 23 gauge needle, could that cause a slight problem, because when I flexed the Pec muscle before *and* during the injection, not only did the Pec muscle pronounce itself more as an easy target for an intra muscular injection versus pinning into a Pocket of soft tissue into which the Test E. could wallow and later turn into a sterile abcess infection, But, but it also could have Brought Lung Tissue Out to the Forefront, exposing more of my Lung to getting jabbed with a 1 inch needle?

thanks, hopefully, this is not a problem-- if Flexing the pec before *and* during a Pec IM injection is not a good idea, please let me know because I won't do it

(i only started doing it because there's something I think called a Z injection style which involves grabbing the muscle and raising it up with 1 hand and then pinning with the other hand, which is basically what Flexing also does.)

Thanks again

Hopefully, this isn't a problem

Thanks, Steve.

Yes, I watched part of the beginning and will do more later, soon till all of it is watched.

Rick, 1 of the speakers spoke of sandpapering ampules in the beginning,
back in the day, when I used ampules, I used to use a glass cutter to score ampules and duct tape around the tips then snap them off

I'm just going to squeeze the pecs before almost like posing in a competition, so that they get enough of a pump, then relax and then pin

I could theoretically flex and then keep the flex, then pin and only before plunging down release or ease up and not flex, but I won't do that just to avoid any possibility that part the lungs coming close up in the flex process and possibly getting touched by the testosterone E.

thanks again

Thanks you 2 above masonic and topps baseball cards...

the delts: bad experience: lie on my side sleeping because it's bad for the back to sleep on one's stomach and the delts would feel warm and red, but this injection site reaction would go away after a couple of days

the glutes: super bad experience, went to the doctor to remove a infection abcess, took several follow up visits at the ER room while the ER doc, granted it was 2 am and less busy, worked on novacaining the site of the abcesss, removing puss and then draining it, moniotring it 3 days later then 2 days later;

my idea of what went on so bad w/ glutes: needle was too short at 1 inch and at my weight and bodybuilding intermediate status, there was too much muscle & neeeded quality meds, not the kind from eastern europe which were unusually inexpensive Test E. (Rus-Bio)

Pecs are meaty and very easy to pin with 2 free hands....

if you want you might want to let me know why u think pecs are far from ideal etc.? just if u got time and are so inclined...

thanks again

Thanks so much, Steve Mobster G.

I definitely won't flex at all when inserting the needle, but I will flex before inserting the needle as if posing so the pec muscle gets a pump

Happy Thanksgiving to you both

Why? And the whole site injecting thing is over blown anyway

Top Bottom