Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Pinner; pinned my pec felt strange feeling in lung...mild cough....

everyone has a prefered spot to inject. also your own body will like and dislike spots

we can argue best spots to inject for 100 pages but for anyone to claim one spot isn't good or not without any sort of logic is silly. obviously smaller muscles are the ones to avoid, high chance of tissue irritation. also avoiding veins. so forearms are a bad idea lol

personally my 2 favorite spots are left delt and both pecs as a rightie

Well since you're the one that had the issue with that spot, common sense and logic would say try a different one

such a perfect area....the pecs, though
i'm guessing the cough is from the oil seeping into a vein after it's been nicked....1 of the rare times this happens when i have injected into pecs.
Why are the pecs giving me a cough lately? Maybe there's a sterile abcess formed from pinning them too often. That maybe why I need to change it up too to a diff site

anyway, i will try the delts and give the pecs a break, the pecs have been pinned 1 x per week for 6 weeks so far.

i'm going to hit the delts and if injection site redness warmth last more than 3 days, in order to avoid a trip to the doctor, I will use amoxicillin 500 mgs x 2 per day for 2 days.

gear sources sell amoxicliin for this exact reason to nip problems in the bud

It's like this....even though some suggest antibiotics like amoxci only if there's a fever, a lot of times these antibiotics work on urinary tract infections which are infections (UTI) that often don't run a fever, but yet men feel stingy pain in the sex organ when they piss & get them too from going out on the prowl & "conquesting" many women with an active sex life.

Thanks again.

such a perfect area....the pecs, though
i'm guessing the cough is from the oil seeping into a vein after it's been nicked....1 of the rare times this happens when i have injected into pecs.
Why are the pecs giving me a cough lately? Maybe there's a sterile abcess formed from pinning them too often. That maybe why I need to change it up too to a diff site

anyway, i will try the delts and give the pecs a break, the pecs have been pinned 1 x per week for 6 weeks so far.

i'm going to hit the delts and if injection site redness warmth last more than 3 days, in order to avoid a trip to the doctor, I will use amoxicillin 500 mgs x 2 per day for 2 days.

gear sources sell amoxicliin for this exact reason to nip problems in the bud

It's like this....even though some suggest antibiotics like amoxci only if there's a fever, a lot of times these antibiotics work on urinary tract infections which are infections (UTI) that often don't run a fever, but yet men feel stingy pain in the sex organ when they piss & get them too from going out on the prowl & "conquesting" many women with an active sex life.

Thanks again.
Yeah man, really any of us can have 8ssues with an area, particularly if it gets pinned too frequently. As much as I love doing glutes sometimes I have to use a different area to give them a break. Cough is usually a good indicator you hit or nicked a vein. The pecs are a particularly vascular area, much like the quads so that can happen pretty frequently

Top Bottom