Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec pain left side...

MrRTTB

I have this strange pain comming and going in my left pec. It's like a pulsing pain that is hard to explain. Sometimes my muscle twitches and thought this might be because something I don't eat, that I need to take something - vitamins or minerals. What is there to take, like magnesium or zink or whatever that might help with this?? I'm streaching often to get rid of it but It do not want to go away.

bro...do you mean the muscle itself,or pain in the left side of your chest...i have a friend of mine who has described pain in his chest,not the actual muscle,just pain in the chest area (left side) and described it as a stabbing pain...when he got his bloodwork back,everything was normal but his CK (craetine kinase) was out of whack,hence the stabbing pains in his left side...if you are on right now and perhaps ingesting large amounts of creatine,as well as overtraining,these could all be factors towards the pain you are presently experiencing...---fyi

Top Bottom