Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Injections: per info out there. Tren Cough avoided by pinning pecs. Since less blood vessels there. But...

Pec Injections: per info out there writes that... Tren Cough avoided by pinning pecs. Since less blood vessels there in pecs. But...

Here I am coughing for 1 week after a pec injection w/ s.o.b. shortness of breath

The last cycle, whicch started in the early Summer of 2020 June 2020 to be exact, 1 multi dose 250 mg per 10 mL vial on a 10 week use cycle caused NO coughin when i exclusively only pinned the pecs. I finished the entire 250 mg/ 10 ml vial which came out to 10 weeks of 250 mgs

What seems to ease coughing & s.o.b. right now during this cycle is drinking lots of water which might dilute the oil in my bloodstream, that's what it's doing so I have to let it run the course

I guess contrary to the advice on pinning the pecs is better (because there are less b. vessels in pecs) than pinning the delts if you want to avoid tren cough," you can get a lingering 1 week or more cough if you pin the pecs.

I've had coughing problems before by pinning in the pecs.

Any advice?
Here's the heart of the question--TWO (2) QUESTIONS ACTUALLY:
no more pin injections in the pecs for the rest of this cycle? just finish out with the Delts?

continue to drink lots of water so that the oil causing me to cough finally flushes out of my system

1 inch needle pinning my DELTOIDS with test 250 mg, 23 gauge is WHAT I SHOULD DO TO FINISH OUT THE CYCLE

I JUST HATE IT WITH A PASSION THAT AFTER EVERY DAMN DELT INJECTION, IT GETS RED, WARM AND SORE, EVEN THOUGH IT EVENTUALLY GOES AWAY AFTER LIKE 5 - 7 DAYS

It's like 5 - 7 days of wondering if i got an abcess...or an infection, but it's probably not.

thanks

Just to clarify, the 2nd part of the question, which would help Newbies, is ... there will be times when you nick a vein and Test e. Oil gets into it causing a lasting cough.

there may be no more lump's because you showered with warm almost hot water and circular motioned the injection site or used a heating pad....

but there's still that lingering cough....

i'm not a newbie to injecting by any means....

and i have had lingering coughs.....

it is just this one seems longer...1. 5 weeks so far

so when this happens...when you nick a vein...even though for the life of me...i don't remember any blood running down after i pulled out the needle..it was actually a clean pin on my pecs 1.5 weeks ago.... so when this happens...., uh what ride it out with lots of clear fluid (water) drinkiing? and also if there's a bump / lump (which in my case, it went away cos i rubbed it underr the hot shower).... use a heating pad or a hot shower?

thanks.

Pec Injections: per info out there writes that... Tren Cough avoided by pinning pecs. Since less blood vessels there in pecs. But...

Here I am coughing for 1 week after a pec injection w/ s.o.b. shortness of breath

The last cycle, whicch started in the early Summer of 2020 June 2020 to be exact, 1 multi dose 250 mg per 10 mL vial on a 10 week use cycle caused NO coughin when i exclusively only pinned the pecs. I finished the entire 250 mg/ 10 ml vial which came out to 10 weeks of 250 mgs

What seems to ease coughing & s.o.b. right now during this cycle is drinking lots of water which might dilute the oil in my bloodstream, that's what it's doing so I have to let it run the course

I guess contrary to the advice on pinning the pecs is better (because there are less b. vessels in pecs) than pinning the delts if you want to avoid tren cough," you can get a lingering 1 week or more cough if you pin the pecs.

I've had coughing problems before by pinning in the pecs.

Any advice?
Here's the heart of the question--TWO (2) QUESTIONS ACTUALLY:
no more pin injections in the pecs for the rest of this cycle? just finish out with the Delts?

continue to drink lots of water so that the oil causing me to cough finally flushes out of my system

1 inch needle pinning my DELTOIDS with test 250 mg, 23 gauge is WHAT I SHOULD DO TO FINISH OUT THE CYCLE

I JUST HATE IT WITH A PASSION THAT AFTER EVERY DAMN DELT INJECTION, IT GETS RED, WARM AND SORE, EVEN THOUGH IT EVENTUALLY GOES AWAY AFTER LIKE 5 - 7 DAYS

It's like 5 - 7 days of wondering if i got an abcess...or an infection, but it's probably not.

thanks

I have never had tren cough for days. Being the fact that you are working on a week, it may be something else.
Even if it was tren cough, you could get it anywhere so I would t let it effect my injection areas. With that being said, I would rotate injection areas to minimize scar tissue. You have biceps, triceps, quads, side delts, front delts, etc.
NOTE: there are less veins In Your side delt than your chest.

I have never had tren cough for days. Being the fact that you are working on a week, it may be something else.
Even if it was tren cough, you could get it anywhere so I would t let it effect my injection areas. With that being said, I would rotate injection areas to minimize scar tissue. You have biceps, triceps, quads, side delts, front delts, etc.
NOTE: there are less veins In Your side delt than your chest.

thanks, Charger,
also, is
the multi-dose vial is 250 mg's at 10 ml, so this is a 10 week supply if used 1 x per week. A read that a doctor once said 1 multi-dose vial should not be used for more than 1 month.

Is that the problem, since I am at my 6th week (1 month & 2 weeks) more than the suggested according to this doctor, 1 month use?

I have no injection site redness in the area (in either pec)... or warmth or any sign or infection, no a lump.

*the oil may just take a long time to go away after a vein is nicked?

it's not a hacking cough. it's just shows up 3-8 x per day, if I drink lots of water, it's less prevalent

as a side note: if i am using 1 multidose 250 mg vial per 10 ml and it takes me 10 weeks (1 injection in a pec per week)

i might have to put my multiuse vial in a pan and boil it with a needle hanging out of the rubber stopper

the gear i get by the way, the snapper part made of aluminum or other type of metal doesn't go back on easily, but that's not really necessary I've read elsewhere, as long as the rubber stopper is there and as long as u wipe down b4 injection i should be good to go

I have no injection site redness in the area (in either pec)... or warmth or any sign or infection, no a lump.

*the oil may just take a long time to go away after a vein is nicked?

it's not a hacking cough. it's just shows up 3-8 x per day, if I drink lots of water, it's less prevalent

as a side note: if i am using 1 multidose 250 mg vial per 10 ml and it takes me 10 weeks (1 injection in a pec per week)

i might have to put my multiuse vial in a pan and boil it with a needle hanging out of the rubber stopper

the gear i get by the way, the snapper part made of aluminum or other type of metal doesn't go back on easily, but that's not really necessary I've read elsewhere, as long as the rubber stopper is there and as long as u wipe down b4 injection i should be good to go

the putting the gear in a pot of boiling water TO STERILIZE for 10 minutes with just an 18 gauge draw needle in it so that it doesn't explode may be necessary since 1 multidose vial is being used for 10 weeks (longer than the suggested 28 or 30 day rule of how long u are supposed to use 1 vial?)

thanks, Charger,
also, is
the multi-dose vial is 250 mg's at 10 ml, so this is a 10 week supply if used 1 x per week. A read that a doctor once said 1 multi-dose vial should not be used for more than 1 month.

Is that the problem, since I am at my 6th week (1 month & 2 weeks) more than the suggested according to this doctor, 1 month use?

Well, I will give you my opinion.... don’t worry about it. It is rare that I come close to meeting that 1 month rule. I will start a substance and then finish the cycle and not use it again for months. The shelf life of AAS is much longer than that so I do not know the basis of 1 month came from.

I don’t know how sides are for you, but Injecting more frequently will diminish the sides and is most evident with tren. I inject everything daily to try and keep serum levels stable. I backload slin pins which also minimizes the scar tissue.

BTW- SoCal here also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and pinned my left pec, just now (the pecs for obvious reasons are easy)...and Charger '69, I rarely have a trickle down of blood effect after pinning.

Upon entering and pushing the juice into the left pec, there was no coughing. I let the needle stay in the muscle for a good 20 seconds before pulling it out versus the normal 10 seconds.

So no coughing during and after the pin was pulled out, that's a good sign and yet again no blood trickling out and just a very small amount of oil at the surface of the skin which is normal.

What's probably the take-a-away is the theory some hold that a multi use 250 mg per 10 mL vial of juice is supposed to be used up in 28 days (4 wks x 7 days) or 30 days then discarded? *Well, if you are a 1x per week Pinner, then that leaves 10 weeks of needing to use the vial-- another 6 weeks over the 4 week recommended?

How much is this theory bunk?

Or do ya'll suggest I put the gear up almost all the way in clean water on a pan or a pot of boiled water for 10 minutes with an 18 inch draw needle inserted into the rubber stoper to avoid an explosion, *in other words STERILIZE THE MULTI DOSE VIAL AFTER 1 MONTH?

I don't think this theory holds too much truth....as long as the rubber stopper (I've read elsewhere) is in-tact and wiped down with an alcohol prep pad before inserting the pin....should be good 2 go w/o any probs

Thanks in advance :)

ok thanks, i just read this now so u can disregard the other. thanks good not to worry. yeah, i live in near the Poway in-land section of on or around San Diego...where punk rock band Blink 182 is originally from--but I am assuming your username refers to a 1969 Dodge Charger & not the chargers that used to play in SD :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom