Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Injections: per info out there. Tren Cough avoided by pinning pecs. Since less blood vessels there. But...

Why just those two sites?
steve mobster g...

because i had a really nasty abcess in my right glute several years ago

never ever going into the right glute, since the post abcess recovery and scab and whatever u call it...scar? all of that won't allow any more injections in the right glute even with the passsage of years and years, i've been told

the left glute i may if im desperate,

the right and left delts? too much trickle down blood and they always get red and warm post injection (injection site reaction--it's common, but...i have to always worrry about an infection for 4-7 days

the triceps are hard to hit, the biceps i have never done

the lat, fo-get about it...lol....don't want to hit a nerve there too close to the neck

next week it will have to be delts

even though they can only take only 1 cc's worth of juice

my next cycle i have test 300 mg which will cause pip (post injection pain) but i need to up my game

test 250 mg's per week for 10 weeks and a 20 mg dbol base for 5 weeks is like test replacement thereapy and my age (im almost 49 years old)

Funny thing is that I almost exclusively pin glutes and have run tren a bunch.....never had tren cough! I will just consider myself lucky.

ok thanks, i just read this now so u can disregard the other. thanks good not to worry. yeah, i live in near the Poway in-land section of on or around San Diego...where punk rock band Blink 182 is originally from--but I am assuming your username refers to a 1969 Dodge Charger & not the chargers that used to play in SD :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck. Your just down the road from me. I’m a little further North. Esco/ San Marcos area.
Correct the car.
The Gym in Vista is open if you need a gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve mobster g...

because i had a really nasty abcess in my right glute several years ago

never ever going into the right glute, since the post abcess recovery and scab and whatever u call it...scar? all of that won't allow any more injections in the right glute even with the passsage of years and years, i've been told

the left glute i may if im desperate,

the right and left delts? too much trickle down blood and they always get red and warm post injection (injection site reaction--it's common, but...i have to always worrry about an infection for 4-7 days

the triceps are hard to hit, the biceps i have never done

the lat, fo-get about it...lol....don't want to hit a nerve there too close to the neck

next week it will have to be delts

even though they can only take only 1 cc's worth of juice

my next cycle i have test 300 mg which will cause pip (post injection pain) but i need to up my game

test 250 mg's per week for 10 weeks and a 20 mg dbol base for 5 weeks is like test replacement thereapy and my age (im almost 49 years old)

I'm 56. My preference has always been for outer / mid quad.

Oh I know, lol. Hoping it never happens if I use tren again.

thanks everyone for your comments.

i have everything i need at home, so far in terms of the gym, thanks for the invite. maybe later. chargers 69, I will look into that.

You probably run your Tren under very warm, hot water or boil it, Masonic?

I can understand if I pulled out and there was blood, that would mean, I nicked a blood vessel and had oil probably seep into it, but my pec pins have left no trace of blood at all.

I'm very familiar with spot injections since 2010--that may be the cause of the problem, there's now a little bit of pec scar tissue even though the last 10 week pin in the pecs exclusively caused no cough, there might be a little bit of scar tissue causing a cough in this cycle.

Top Bottom