Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec IM Injection, I've done it before, I have dense pecs. Can I inject 2 cc Test E w/o risk of oil laying dormant & turnin into abcess? or is that too

Pec IM Injection, I've done it before, I have dense pecs. Can I inject 2 cc Test E w/o risk of oil laying dormant & turnin into abcess? or is that too

hi, everyone

this is bascially the subj matter of my post: in a nutshell

"Pec IM Injection, I've done it before, I have dense pecs. Can I inject 2 cc Test E w/o risk of oil laying dormant & turnin into abcess? or is that too much and there is a lot more risk? The needle I'd be using would be 23 gauge 1 inch. of a bottle of Test E @ 250 mg/mL"

should i err on the side of a lot less? like 1.5 mgs / 1.5 cc's?

I got the answer elsewhere as ok for those who have dense muscular pec development like I do and they say yup, it's better than 2x a week (e.o.d.) injections, less frequent injections mean less chance of error, infection, less needles, etc. etc. -- but I just want to confirm with you all because i did have an abcess in the glute before years ago when i was a noobie probably cos i only used a 1 inch needle when the glute required a 1 inch needle

i have been pinning my pecs for years with 1 mL or 1 cc of 250 mg's twice a week,

but would for a 1 inch needle 23 gauge, could i safely inject 2 cc's of test e. 250 mg's in 1 sitting / 1 shot (1x per week) giving me like 500 mgs / week of test e.? or is there a chance that too much of that in 1 area--

the pecs are a large muscle by the way and probably can take that much Testosterone e. oil with a 1 inch needle pushed in very slowly all the way and massaged after i very slowly pull it out right?

thanks for all your help

Re: Pec IM Injection, I've done it before, I have dense pecs. Can I inject 2 cc Test E w/o risk of oil laying dormant & turnin into abcess? or is that

* i meant the glutes need a 1.5 needle not a 1 inch needle

but u think i should shy away from 2 cc's of test e. with a 23 inch needle all in 1 shot / 1 sitting?

or i can go with 2 cc's?

or u might say dont go more than 1.5 cc 's of test e. using the needle u wrote in the pecs?

is test e. that oily that too much in 1 sitting with a 1 inch needle might have the juice sit subcutaneous and turn into a sterile abscess?

thanks again....i didn't kno how to edit what i wrote so i did this reply here.

Re: Pec IM Injection, I've done it before, I have dense pecs. Can I inject 2 cc Test E w/o risk of oil laying dormant & turnin into abcess? or is that

* i meant the glutes need a 1.5 needle not a 1 inch needle<br><br>but u think i should shy away from 2 cc's of test e. with a 23 inch needle all in 1 shot / 1 sitting?<br><br>or i can go with 2 cc's?<br> <br><br>or u might say dont go more than 1.5 cc 's of test e. using the needle u wrote in the pecs?<br><br>is test e. that oily that too much in 1 sitting with a 1 inch needle might have the juice sit subcutaneous and turn into a sterile abscess?<br><br>thanks again....i didn't kno how to edit what i wrote so i did this reply here.

2CC's into the pecs is perfectly fine
Thanks, Steve. I recently today purchased 4 of your e-books, 1 of them is on fasting. They're under your I guess Avatar or signature is what you call it? I think the fasting one is intriguing. I like the part where you have to have the right, positive attitude among friends & fam when they might ask why the sudden change/ improvement with your physique? LoL I can't wait to read them all 4 e-books :coffee:soon.

Thanks, Steve. I recently today purchased 4 of your e-books, 1 of them is on fasting. They're under your I guess Avatar or signature is what you call it? I think the fasting one is intriguing. I like the part where you have to have the right, positive attitude among friends & fam when they might ask why the sudden change/ improvement with your physique? LoL I can't wait to read them all 4 e-books :coffee:soon.

awesome, you will get a lot of good info from them. also our podcasts are a wealth of information too over on evolutionary.org. thanks for the support

I prefer to do 1" 23-25g in glutes. A 1.5" is fine too. With pecs, you will be fine with 2ml.

Thanks, everyone, including the last 2 most recent replies.

This isn't my 1st rodeo, but just want to avoid a trip at all costs to the E.R. for an abcess (since they are probably busy enough now with the Pandemic as it is) considering I don't have an underground doctor like those big heist theives you see in movies.... lol :chomp:

i always use 1.5” in glutes

Top Bottom