Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pea sized lump

Rosshenman

[FONT=&quot]I have a pea sized lump under both nipples on a cycle of test 500 and deca 300. Hurts when i touch it. My nipples were puffy before the lump formed they arent puffy anymore. I have been taking 1mg arimidex 3 times a week. with 30mg nolva ed I also have aromasin. what should i do? Lower test to 375? take 2 mg arimidex ed?[/FONT]

You should get bloodwork done to see what your levels are. You probably need to stop your cycle, as it sounds like you have gyno.

Last edited:
why are you not getting bloodwork done to see how bad the issue is.. you need to have prolactin checked out as well as estrogen.. more than likely they are both off and if you just address one, you will still have issues... you dont just take guesses when it comes to this.. there's precision or there's problems... if you are not precise, you can make things worse man

check my signature on how to get bloodwork bro. you can PM me to go over it too after.

i don't recommend running test at anything higher than a TRT dose with deca. that is a recipe for disaster everytime, especially since you aren't even using proviron. not the way i teach it

Top Bottom