Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct for winstrol alone

rulypocket

What type of cycling do you recommend for a 8 week cycle of winny alone, I'm on my 4th week and results are coming alone great, I'm very pleased with it, I guess you don't do a powerful cycle as when you are stacking right, I know I should have my pct ready before starting my cycle but I had no assistance and I was running against the clock since I want to finish my cycle before vacations come, thanks.

In this video I explain how to safely run a winstrol oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Run the mini PCT Muskate suggested.

What are your goals for this cycle? Winny might give you some strength and muscle hardening but what are your goals?

Hey guys, not trying to steal the thread as this may help the guy. But when should I take the winstrol oral, if i have 50mg/pill so i can't split the dosage?
It's not a cap, its a pill capsule.
I'm guessing 1hr prior to working out or 11am if for some reason i can't workout.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yea I'd do preworkout 1-2 hours. Find when you feel it the best. And for non workout days, whenever, I just don't like them too close to bed if I'm not working out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, not trying to steal the thread as this may help the guy. But when should I take the winstrol oral, if i have 50mg/pill so i can't split the dosage?
I'm guessing 1hr prior to working out or 11am if for some reason i can't workout.

You always want to time the oral steroid closest to your workout so it peaks blood hormone levels during your workout.

Take the winstrol with your pre-workout meal roughly 60-120 minutes before your workout.

On rest days, take it with breakfast.

you can split it AM/PM

timing one dosage before your workout is a nice psychological boost at worst

Top Bottom