Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct when and what?!?!

TravFlex91

I'm 6 weeks through a sust 350 cycle.. So far no water retention, other than that only the odd pimple.
Running 2cc a week in one shot.
Wondering when I should start running an anti-estrogenic agent and what I should take after to balance my levels. Heard good things about Clomid.. Help?!?!

I'm not the best at laying things out like this, sure someone who is will help more but do you have anything on hand as is?
General rule is to have everything on hand and planned out so if need it have it.
If don't feel are needing it would hold off on adding an AI.
Will want to run something post cycle. You should've done more research before started pinning.
Low does clomid is fine
post cycle (needtobuildmuscle, or mrsupps)
forma (mrsupps)
unleashed
hcg or hcgenerate is a good addition

Also the longest ester in sust will take a long time to completely clear

I don't wanna run the adex without showing sides though..
you're still gonna want to run something during pct in case of any estrogen rebound wether you run an a.i. on cycle or not....grab some forma from mrsupps and run that 5pumps am and 5pm starting 3 weeks after last pin with the rest of your pct

Oh ya I always run em after but I usually just do Nolva but I've actually never had Clomid available until recently. I was saying I wouldn't run anti-e while on cycle If i wasn't showing sides.

Got it figured out boys!
Gonna run adex and Clomid and hcg.
Starting with 1mg a day of adex now..
Pct will be 100mg of Clomid a day for a week. Than for 2 weeks following 50mg a day.
For the hcg going to be 500iu a week for 3 weeks.

Sound gravy?

HCG has a 4-5 day half life, so make sure you run the hcg during the cycle and a little while longer after your last inject. But make sure you stop the hcg about a week before the clomid/nolva so when you jumpstart the axis, its not confused by what it thinks is LH (which is the hcg still hanging around due to its half life)

HCG has a 4-5 day half life, so make sure you run the hcg during the cycle and a little while longer after your last inject. But make sure you stop the hcg about a week before the clomid/nolva so when you jumpstart the axis, its not confused by what it thinks is LH (which is the hcg still hanging around due to its half life)

Yeah starting the adex ASAP and going to take the hcg from weeks 10-12.
About 2-3 weeks after last pin I'm starting the Clomid at 100mg.

Top Bottom