Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a waste of time?

villanueza

What is the consensus these days on running a PCT between cycles vs. just blasting and cruising? I know most of the guys back in the day said they would stick to PCT, but now I feel like everyone is just staying on year round since steroids are so easy to find and cheap. back when i started there was no internet so hard to get them.

you should never just stay on test if you dont medically need it man... too many people have no clue what they are getting themselves into and have NO CLUE wtf they are talking about

What is the consensus these days on running a PCT between cycles vs. just blasting and cruising? I know most of the guys back in the day said they would stick to PCT, but now I feel like everyone is just staying on year round since steroids are so easy to find and cheap. back when i started there was no internet so hard to get them.

Everyone isn't and those same bitches whinge about their cocks not working later on.

PCT as many times as possible until you medically require TRT. I recommend only 1-2 cycles per year so you can allow your body proper time to recover.

PCT as many times as possible until you medically require TRT. I recommend only 1-2 cycles per year so you can allow your body proper time to recover.

That's the exact approach I am taking with my cycles, I planned on 2 a year with proper time off and pct everytime.

Top Bottom