Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT using little androgenic orals - Maybe a stupid question

EliteFitnessGuy

I am a "steroid beginner" and I would have a question - maybe a stupid one -, but still, it is an interesting problem for me. Wouldn't it be better to use little androgenic orals like Turinabol or Anavar as a base for PCT - instead all those sophisticated cycles with HCG, Nolvadex etc.? Since these steroids don't lower endogenous testosterone levels when taken in lower doses like 5-10 mg/day, I think that if I took such low doses for, say, 4-6 weeks after the cycle, the body could (almost) completely recuperate and, at the same time, I would prevent any catabolic activity. It would also have no harmful effect.

I am a "steroid beginner" and I would have a question - maybe a stupid one -, but still, it is an interesting problem for me. Wouldn't it be better to use little androgenic orals like Turinabol or Anavar as a base for PCT - instead all those sophisticated cycles with HCG, Nolvadex etc.? Since these steroids don't lower endogenous testosterone levels when taken in lower doses like 5-10 mg/day, I think that if I took such low doses for, say, 4-6 weeks after the cycle, the body could (almost) completely recuperate and, at the same time, I would prevent any catabolic activity. It would also have no harmful effect.

no

taking aas will have some suppression on some level at any dose. Where did you read that 5-10mg won't suppress?

there has been a theory going round recently that a low dose of an oral in the morning at around 7am can help through pct, as it will prevent muscle loss, and that doing it at this time in the morning it will coincide with the body's natural test spike, and the body will not "notice" it and therefore allow recovery without suppressing endo test production any further.
whether there is any truth to this, im not sure. im not going to guinea pig the idea, thats for sure.

5-10mg/day of var or winstrol will do very little to suppress the htpa, you will have some suppression but not much, pct would not be that necessary for a cycle of var @ 10mg/day.

but here's the bad news. you aren't going to notice ANYTHING from 10mg var/day this i can promise you. 20mg/day will yield some results (read 3-4 pounds weight gain over 6-10 weeks, with possible 20 pounds increase on compound lifts) with low suppression but PCT is still necessary to maintain gains. (and that's considering you have pharmaceutical grade var, which you won't)

you can't cheat the system, anything strong enough to be desirable for muscle building effects (beyond what would be attainable naturally) will shut you down enough that you will need a pct.

well i just re-read your post, yeah this wont' work for pct, even proviron which has almost zero impact on a properly functioning hpta will still prevent hpta restoration in PCT, in other words to recover from being shut-down you pretty much have to use nolva/clomid/hcg and NO ANABOLICS.

Oh, so it's a theory?

Undoubtedly thought up by some self-imposed internet aas guru. It's a bunch of horseshit if you ask me.

Get on your PCT and get your body back to full working order.

It doesn't matter if it is minimally suppressive, it is still being suppresive at some level and the point of PCT is to get your HPTA going full strength. Having a little suppresion is just going to prolong and weaken your recovery attemp. Shit, if you didn't make damn good enough progress on cycle, and just want shit around with 10mg/day and attempt to squeeze 1/32 of an ounce of muscle in there, go ahead but you are doing yourself a disservice and complicating things. You want more gains? Stay on another 2 weeks, or re-evalute your diet and training and make advances there.

Mg for mg, testosterone is way stronger than low-androgenic orals, and having your own body producing its max is where you want to be. Don't piss around with these stupid bullshit ideas that Dumbass McGee thought up one day.

Show me a study that proves this is more beneficial and healthy for yor body, and I'll stick my foot in my mouth. Until then, just do a proper PCT.

keep your cycles sane and long enough in duration to accomplish your goals and DO PCT THAT'S TRIED AND TRUE.

there's going to be some "crash" even with proper PCT, as your endocrine system tries to find homeostasis.

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH

Oh, so it's a theory?

Undoubtedly thought up by some self-imposed internet aas guru. It's a bunch of horseshit if you ask me.

It doesn't matter if it is minimally suppressive, it is still being suppresive at some level and the point of PCT is to get your HPTA going full strength. Having a little suppresion is just going to prolong and weaken your recovery attemp. Shit, if you didn't make damn good enough progress on cycle, and just want shit around with 10mg/day and attempt to squeeze 1/32 of an ounce of muscle in there, go ahead but you are doing yourself a disservice and complicating things. You want more gains? Stay on another 2 weeks, or re-evalute your diet and training and make advances there.

Mg for mg, testosterone is way stronger than low-androgenic orals, and having your own body producing its max is where you want to be. Don't piss around with these stupid bullshit ideas that Dumbass McGee thought up one day.

Show me a study that proves this is more beneficial and healthy for yor body, and I'll stick my foot in my mouth. Until then, just do a proper PCT.

No, you misunderstood me. I am just running Turinabol+Winstrol, 30+30 mg/day. After 3 weeks I had to go to 20+20 mg/day, because I started to get unpleasant cystic acne. The acne quickly disappeared, but so partly did the anabolic effect. However, my strength gains are overall impressive, muscles are hard like a stone, but I am disappointed by size gains that are relatively negligible. I will run Tamoxifen for 6 weeks (10-20 mg/day) as a post-cycle therapy, together with Clenbuterol (80 mg/day) 2x1 week on/1 week off, because I also want to lose some fat. I think that I don't have to buy HCG because of such a relatively mild cycle.

Since the results from this cycle were partly disappointing, next time I want to run a high dose of Turinabol (40-50 mg/day) with nandrolone or a low dose of Anavar (because I need to lower fat percentage). (I can't use any androgenic stuff including testosterone because of my high sensitivity to androgens). I was just thinking over, if I could use Anavar as a "post cycle steroid". Or what to do, if I run Turinabol with nandrolone.

I had a bad experience with my first 6-week's (mini)cycle with nandrolone, where I used no PCT. I gained virtually no size, but quite a lot of strength from it, and I was holding it successfully for 6 weeks since the last injection. However, then suddenly "something happened" during one training day, I felt tired, overtrained and weak, and after 8 days of forced recovery I found out that I virtually lost all strength that I had gained during the cycle. I really don't know if it was some catabolic crash (it was a very hot weather then and I was overall tired), because it was 6 weeks since the last injection, and as far as I know, endogenous testosterone is suppressed only 3-4 weeks after the injection of nandrolone.

Oh, so it's a theory?

I like this guy more and more every day. We think the same.

No, you misunderstood me. I am just running Turinabol+Winstrol, 30+30 mg/day. After 3 weeks I had to go to 20+20 mg/day, because I started to get unpleasant cystic acne. The acne quickly disappeared, but so partly did the anabolic effect. However, my strength gains are overall impressive, muscles are hard like a stone, but I am disappointed by size gains that are relatively negligible. I will run Tamoxifen for 6 weeks (10-20 mg/day) as a post-cycle therapy, together with Clenbuterol (80 mg/day) 2x1 week on/1 week off, because I also want to lose some fat. I think that I don't have to buy HCG because of such a relatively mild cycle.

Since the results from this cycle were partly disappointing, next time I want to run a high dose of Turinabol (40-50 mg/day) with nandrolone or a low dose of Anavar (because I need to lower fat percentage). (I can't use any androgenic stuff including testosterone because of my high sensitivity to androgens). I was just thinking over, if I could use Anavar as a "post cycle steroid". Or what to do, if I run Turinabol with nandrolone.

I had a bad experience with my first 6-week's (mini)cycle with nandrolone, where I used no PCT. I gained virtually no size, but quite a lot of strength from it, and I was holding it successfully for 6 weeks since the last injection. However, then suddenly "something happened" during one training day, I felt tired, overtrained and weak, and after 8 days of forced recovery I found out that I virtually lost all strength that I had gained during the cycle. I really don't know if it was some catabolic crash (it was a very hot weather then and I was overall tired), because it was 6 weeks since the last injection, and as far as I know, endogenous testosterone is suppressed only 3-4 weeks after the injection of nandrolone.

Yikes bro, you are way off the map.

The reason you didn't get massive size on winny/tbol is because they are not great mass drugs.

You ran deca by itself? That is about the worst way to go. Nandrolone is extremely suppressive. I bet your experience sucked ass. Nandrolone stays in your system longer than any other drug and is detectable for more than a year after you stop using it in some cases. Using deca without test is a bad idea.

Do this next time you want to use aas. Get some Tes E and run it at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. It doesn't get better than that. If you don't make impressive gains off of it, your diet and training are way off. There is no replacement for a proper diet. A shitty diet gives shitty results.

If you are so sensitive to test or anything that is androgenic, then maybe you should consider staying natural...???? Test is the base of any good cycle. If you are going to just run anabolics and no andros, your just asking for a big disappointment.

Top Bottom