Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is PCT useless?

100mg Horny Goat Weed
5,000mg of Boron
750mg of TT

I like to think of it more along the lines of a phase where u deal with excessive cortisol and estrogen output. Along with increasing the HPTA back to normal function post cycle is a great time to really see an increase in QUALITY of the muscle u just gained. its actually possible to grow during these phases if the right protocols are used and to burn up some Bodyfat and prep properly for the next cycle

I do a half assed PCT and it works fine for me. My last bulking cycle:
1000mg Sustanon /week
500mg Deca /week
Some frontloading with Dbol

My PCT was injecting HCG for a week and a half. No problems.

I've only used a "full" PCT once and it was because I had 6 things in the cycle. But I'd be personally (the way my body has reacted), to using no PCT depending on the cycle.

i remember a bro whos first cycle was sust and drol(excidium) he had tone of the best transformation, put on like 25 pounds then while off cycle put on like 4 more during PCT

heavy_duty said:
I read a few guys dont belive in PCT. anybody want to admit they're a non believer/user?

suppression varies, but anyone that beleives that acting to restore the HPGA is not beneficial is not well informed.

there are certainly people that can get away with little or no PCT.

there are also people that can run 2 grams of test with no ancillaries and not even get itchy nipples, much less gyno.

they are the exception not the rule.

as you get older the exceptions are far less.

as Macro said, there may be a few people who can get away without a good complete PCT, but they are defininely the exception to the rule

heavy_duty said:
I read a few guys dont belive in PCT. anybody want to admit they're a non believer/user?

I've seen guys take deca and claim it's PCT. Let them believe what they want - our educated members here will always do proper PCT.

Top Bottom