Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct for ultradrol help

monkeyman11

hi guys,
i need help with my ultradrol cycle. so far i have this:

week 1-4:
ultradrol
aegis
cycle support (do i even need this when i use aegis already?)
week 5-8:
test factor advanced or purus labs d-pol (or just plain DAA?)
erase pro
anabeta elite or bioforge v3
aegis
SERM: not really sure what to use yet.

im going for 16mg then bump it up to 20mg a day if needed be, i'll see how my progress goes. i've found some products with SERM complex on them like Reversitol v2, formadrol-extreme, form-x. been looking around and found "clomidex" and "arimedex" are these comparable or as strong or maybe better than the prescription ones that sounds like them? Is it necessary to get the prescription ones?

i'd appreciate suggestions on better options/what to change in my list.

hi guys,
i need help with my ultradrol cycle. so far i have this:

week 1-4:
ultradrol
aegis
cycle support (do i even need this when i use aegis already?)
week 5-8:
test factor advanced or purus labs d-pol (or just plain DAA?)
erase pro
anabeta elite or bioforge v3
aegis
SERM: not really sure what to use yet.

im going for 16mg then bump it up to 20mg a day if needed be, i'll see how my progress goes. i've found some products with SERM complex on them like Reversitol v2, formadrol-extreme, form-x. been looking around and found "clomidex" and "arimedex" are these comparable or as strong or maybe better than the prescription ones that sounds like them? Is it necessary to get the prescription ones?

i'd appreciate suggestions on better options/what to change in my list.

you can run ultradrol up to six weeks... play it by how your body responds after four weeks... there are some nice gains on this cycle and the sides should not be too bad...

1-4 ultradrol 16/20/20/24
1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate
1-8 forma stanzol mrsupps.com

pct
5-8 clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
5-8 unleashed/post cycle combo
5-8 daa powerchews or powder

optional
5-8 ostarine 25mg day uniquemicals.com

you can run ultradrol up to six weeks... play it by how your body responds after four weeks... there are some nice gains on this cycle and the sides should not be too bad...

1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate

pct

optional

I love following ur posts bro get so much useful info. Looks awesome

1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate

pct

optional

///
thanks man. too bad i dont think i can get some of your recommended supplements in the UK. i can probably get clomid from mrbeefcake website but not unleashed/post cycle but i will try to get it if it's really that good.
btw is forma stanzol another PH? hmm i wonder if it's available in the UK too. going to try hard to get n2guard and hcgenerate here as the one i buy from is out of stock. well anyway i'll browse around tomorrow and see what i can get/find. thanks bro.

///
thanks man. too bad i dont think i can get some of your recommended supplements in the UK. i can probably get clomid from mrbeefcake website but not unleashed/post cycle but i will try to get it if it's really that good.
btw is forma stanzol another PH? hmm i wonder if it's available in the UK too. going to try hard to get n2guard and hcgenerate here as the one i buy from is out of stock. well anyway i'll browse around tomorrow and see what i can get/find. thanks bro.

Forma is an ai... You can get it at mrsupps.com... Also check predator nutrition... They are in the uk and carry a lot of ntbm and mr supps products...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Forma is an ai... You can get it at mrsupps.com... Also check predator nutrition... They are in the uk and carry a lot of ntbm and mr supps products...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

predator nutrition is where i get my supplements but they have difficulty contacting ntbm and seems like all ntbm items on their site is out of stock. just checked ntbm site and post cycle and unleashed is out of stock. is the perfect post cycle stack off mrsupps good enough or is there any good alternative? how many bottles of forma stanzol am i gonna need if im going to use it from on cycle till pct? and how about ultradrol if i go for 6 weeks?

only thing i can get off predator nutrition is HCGenerate.
and this i guess isnt good enough? http://www.predatornutrition.com/Cycle-Support/Cycle-Support-180g

predator nutrition is where i get my supplements but they have difficulty contacting ntbm and seems like all ntbm items on their site is out of stock. just checked ntbm site and post cycle and unleashed is out of stock. is the perfect post cycle stack off mrsupps good enough or is there any good alternative? how many bottles of forma stanzol am i gonna need if im going to use it from on cycle till pct? and how about ultradrol if i go for 6 weeks?

only thing i can get off predator nutrition is HCGenerate.
and this i guess isnt good enough? AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support 180g - Run Prohormones Safely

1 bottle of forma at 10 pumps a day will last 60 days...

check protein factory for unleashed/post cycle

if you can't get those then get phytoserm

if you do ultra for 6 weeks go 16/20/20/24/24/24

you would start forma week 3-10

1 bottle of forma at 10 pumps a day will last 60 days...

check protein factory for unleashed/post cycle

if you can't get those then get phytoserm

if you do ultra for 6 weeks go 16/20/20/24/24/24

you would start forma week 3-10

sup bro, just checked chemicalneed.com and the clomid is liquid. how do i use it? do they include some kind of measuring thing with the product or is it injectable? do i need to buy a separate item to measure the dosage?

Top Bottom