Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct For Sustanon 250 And Dianabol

miguelgaleria

Hello I Would Like Some Advice For My Pct This Is My. Cycle,,

1 To 8 Sustanon 250mg Per Week
1 To 5 Dianabol 25mg Per Week
Now I Have 2 Questions
When I Finish With Sustanon,i Need To Wait 14 Days To Start The Pct?

Is Really Necesary To Take Hcg? Because I Have Clomid And Novaldex

If I Wait 14 Day To Start My Pct Should I Take Novaldex Or Not?
Please Need Help,,,

You can take your Nolva's at 14 days after your last shot at 20mg-40mg for 3 weeks and take your clomid 14 days after your last shot of sus,take 50mg -100 of clomid per day for 3 weeks.Best of luck!

miguelgaleria said:
Hello I Would Like Some Advice For My Pct This Is My. Cycle,,

1 To 8 Sustanon 250mg Per Week
1 To 5 Dianabol 25mg Per Week
Now I Have 2 Questions
When I Finish With Sustanon,i Need To Wait 14 Days To Start The Pct?

Is Really Necesary To Take Hcg? Because I Have Clomid And Novaldex

If I Wait 14 Day To Start My Pct Should I Take Novaldex Or Not?
Please Need Help,,,

no, if u want, u bet but there's others that r better

wat best way have deca - sustanon 250-dianabol tabs
1 week 250 sus 100 deca 40 mg tab dianabol
2 week 250 sus 200 deca 60 mg tab dianabol
3 week 250 sus 300 deca 60 mg tab dianabol
4 week 250 sus 400 deca 40 mg tab
5 week 259 sus 400 deca 20 mg tab
6 week 250 sus 300 deca
7 week 250 sus 200 deca
8 week 250 sus 100 deca
should inj same time deca and sus or diffren days thank for help

What would be the case if i was doing exact same cycle but did dbol week 5- 8 at 20 mg ? would there be a point?? (got dbol late and only have 100 tabs of 5mg)

Help on planning cycle

sorry i didnt start a new thread but im new to this havent figured it out yet. I plan on doing a cycle. its my first cycle. i keep reading that people that take only 250mg of sustanon regret not starting higher. so heres what i plan on taking. let me know if you think its a good cycle

Deca - 400mg a week for 8 weeks
Sustanon 250 - 500mg a week for 8 weeks
Dbol - 40mg a day for 6 weeks
PCT - Nolvadex 20mgs ed and Clomid 3weeks after last shot. 300mgs first day 200mgs second day and 100mgs for 3-7 days 50mgs days 8-14

i was thinking of running arimadex as well but not sure if i should

stats:
5'11" 178lbs 12%bf my diet is pretty good and ive been working out for about 3yrs now and not making anymore gains. i use to weigh 140lb before i started working out but i cant seem to pass 180lbs. im trying to gain at least 30lbs on this cycle.

What would be the case if i was doing exact same cycle but did dbol week 5- 8 at 20 mg ? would there be a point?? (got dbol late and only have 100 tabs of 5mg)

how long is your cycle?? If you want to experiment, use the dbol at the last few weeks of your cycle , and keep running it after last inject for like a week..week and a half.. then start PCT.. should help with coming off the cycle

Re: Help on planning cycle

sorry i didnt start a new thread but im new to this havent figured it out yet. I plan on doing a cycle. its my first cycle. i keep reading that people that take only 250mg of sustanon regret not starting higher. so heres what i plan on taking. let me know if you think its a good cycle

Deca - 400mg a week for 8 weeks
Sustanon 250 - 500mg a week for 8 weeks
Dbol - 40mg a day for 6 weeks
PCT - Nolvadex 20mgs ed and Clomid 3weeks after last shot. 300mgs first day 200mgs second day and 100mgs for 3-7 days 50mgs days 8-14

i was thinking of running arimadex as well but not sure if i should

stats:
5'11" 178lbs 12%bf my diet is pretty good and ive been working out for about 3yrs now and not making anymore gains. i use to weigh 140lb before i started working out but i cant seem to pass 180lbs. im trying to gain at least 30lbs on this cycle.

your cycle is pretty short, and dianabol should only be about 4 weeks, maybe 5.. i'd say shorten dianabol length.. and add 2 more weeks to cycle, at least.. if you wanna get anywhere even close to 30lbs..

Top Bottom