Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Style HCG use & general PCT advice.

Alpine`

I’m coming off a Test/Tren cycle (my first with tren) very soon. Im amazed at the way tren can change overall body composition. Im bigger, leaner and harder than ever. I really want to have a good PCT to try and stay this way as much as I can. It always seems I go soft and put on a little abdominal fat in PCT and the month or so following it.

I have 5000ui of HCG. I have never used it before and im unsure of the most effective way to use only 5000ui in a PCT style protocol. I have the slin pins but Im unsure of the best way to mix the HCG and so on. Should I mix, draw into the slin pins and refrigerate? Also can I just go ahead and do these IM rather than sub-q? There is no real difference in effectiveness is there?

(End of cycle)
Week 10: BD Para 300mg/wk (last Tren injection)
Week 11: Iranian E 500mg/wk
Week 12: Iranian E 500mg/wk (last Test injection)
------- PCT --------------------------------
Week 1: 40mg/day Nolvadex
Week 2: 40mg/day Nolvadex
------ 2 weeks after last inject -------
Week 3: 100mg/day Clomid, 20mg/day Nolvadex
Week 4: 100mg/day Clomid, 20mg/day Nolvadex
Week 5: 50mg/day Clomid, 20mg/day Nolvadex
Week 6: 50mg/day Clomid, 20mg/day Nolvadex

Should I use HCG @ 500ui EOD starting 2 weeks prior to my last injection? That would give me around 10 shots. Do I want to end HCQ on week 12 or extend past last inject 1 week and end in week 13?

I also have another question regarding anything else that could be of value in PCT - whether it be OTC or not. I have just enough Clen for a 2 week run @ 120mcg. What would be the best way to implement Clen? During PCT or just after? Would it be too catabolic to run when my test is low?

Some other things I’ve considered adding in:

Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme:
7-OH™ (7-Hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone) – if it lowers cortisol any it could be useful.

Designer Supplements Rebound XT:
Diene-3TM (1,4-androstadiene - 3,6,17-dione) – generally an AI is considered unwise in PCT but this could possibly be used at a low dose (25mg) to help control any estrogen rebound or anything. What do you guys think? Would it hinder recovery?

Ive also seen a lot of people adding DHEA to a PCT regimen, any thoughts on that?
Basically if you were laying out the ultimate PCT for yourself what compounds would you choose to use besides the standard ones?

You should be fine with the Nolva and clomid. If you want to use the HCG I would use it seven days after your last shot at 1000iu hcg 3x a week (mon. wed. and fri) with 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid. After three weeks stop the hcg and continue the nolve and clomid for an additional three weeks. You can shoot the hcg im it's easier and less trouble than sub-q. You don't want to use fat burners like clen and thing like that after a cycle. Your trying to keep the muscle you just got and taking some like that will just eat away all your gains. Save the clen for another cycle.

Top Bottom