Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT start after test D ???

duffman89

Hi i have been reading about when too start pct after test D, some say 21 days som say 28 days ??? what is it ??

well i am not asking about what ancillaries to use do i ?? i am doing 1.25mg e5d letro on cycle, and hcg at the end of the cycle, and nolva, aromasin, and a low dose proviron as PCT. so please answer the Q how long before starting PCT after last test D shot ???

^^^ proviron should not be used in pct. not sure where you got that info but they are dead wrong.

you start your hcg therapy after last shot of test.. then after 3 weeks start pct. but it all depends on how long your cycle was and dosages etc. there is no set time.

What dosage of test D are you running on how long have you been running it?

The Decanote ester is very slow realeasing so I'd lean towards beginning pct 4 weeks after the last shot (minimum depending on your answer to the above questions). You don't wanna start pct until all the exogenous test is out of your system as it's just a waste and you won't kickstart your hpta until it's cleared

your pct is far from complete... nolva is terrible... your also running proviron in pct, which is an aas, so your never coming off... and your attitude is not necessary... if you want help then i would advise against having a bad attitude...

your pct is far from complete... nolva is terrible... your also running proviron in pct, which is an aas, so your never coming off... and your attitude is not necessary... if you want help then i would advise against having a bad attitude...

This.

Someone tries to give you advice and your response it to mouth off? Doesn't give anyone else much of a reason to waste their time trying to help.

I believe that PCt should start one week after last shot with some HCG. Then use UNLEASHED and PF POST_CYCLE. Some phytoserms and DAA helps too. Continue for 4-6 weeks and then use BRIDGE to maintain gains.

And yes, using ancilliaries like N2GUARD and HCGenerate during the cycle will help in recovery.

yeah ridiculous. what he doesn't get is running ancillaries on cycle are really part of pct.. so when i tell him to run the correct ancillaries i'm really helping him with pct.

specifically running hcgenerate and then hcg/hmg before pct even starts. so really pct techniqually starts week 5 of cycle with hcgenerate as far as i'm concerned.

well i am not asking about what ancillaries to use do i ?? i am doing 1.25mg e5d letro on cycle, and hcg at the end of the cycle, and nolva, aromasin, and a low dose proviron as PCT. so please answer the Q how long before starting PCT after last test D shot ???

Is no one going to point out that he's using 1.25 mg of LETRO EVERY 5 days????? Bro you have ZERO estrogen in your body. Are you even making gains?

Top Bottom