Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT start after test D ???

^^^ this is one area where i don't agree with nelson at all.

if you undershoot pct you will end up in big trouble.. a lot of guys do that. they end pct too soon before the esters have even cleared the body.

I never said anything about ending PCT too soon -- just starting it sooner. That works better and I have hundreds of clients who will attest to that.

I also don't think all that HCG is necessary. A shot at the end gets things moving, but I wouldn't even consider that part of the recovery -- it's just a jump start. UNLEASHED is best used for 2 months. It's funny how people spend so much money on a cycle and bust their ass in the gym for months and then skimp on an extra $29 to get another bottle of UNLEASHED for insurance sake. It's nuts.

okay :) great, but what is the answer then ?? 21 days or 28 or more ???

there is no set answer to your question.

just make sure you run what you should run during cycle so that once you get to pct you aren't pushing a van up a steep hill.

i think bro you just have to gain experience on your own to understand what I am talking about.

I never said anything about ending PCT too soon -- just starting it sooner. That works better and I have hundreds of clients who will attest to that.

yes as I always say pct starts DURING cycle with controlling estrogen, prolactin, progesterone (if all applicable) and then running your lipid supplements and hcgenerate etc. and then blasting hcg and/or HMG.

if you do all that right then once you get to pct it will be a breeze.

i don't think the OP gets this concept.. its that nolva/clomid pct where you do nothing on cycle and just wait to run SERM's that has people confused

I get the point mate, like i said i will be using a bit of letro ON cycle, and 5000iu HCG at the end of the cycle to get the nuts back in the game.

^^^ don't use letro on cycle. use an AI with low sides.

after you finish the hcg then start your PCT. not sure why this is complicating you. just make sure you don't undershoot pct since the test ester will stick around a while with deca.

there is no set rules, like i said as you gain experience you will figure out the best way to run your pct.

thats why running blood work is important and learning from trial and error. if you don't learn from your cycles then you will go nowhere

stevesmi i have a Q more, you say that i can expect gain 4 weeks after last pin, why is it that test E C and D cant be run for like 6 weeks ?? yes the gains start slow, like at week 4 or so, but the gains keep being there for 3-4 weeks after last pin ???

stevesmi i have a Q more, you say that i can expect gain 4 weeks after last pin, why is it that test E C and D cant be run for like 6 weeks ?? yes the gains start slow, like at week 4 or so, but the gains keep being there for 3-4 weeks after last pin ???

read my half life thread.

when you stop injecting it slowly tapers down.. so you only have peak levels for 2 weeks with that strategy you are saying.

as long as you keep injecting you mantain peak levels because as your prior injections taper away the additional injections take over. so it balances out.

i'm not saying it stays in peak levels for additional time.. i'm saying it stays at enough levels where it will continue to suppress you for weeks after last injection. thats why idiots who come off cycle for a month then jump on and think they are recovered are not. they didn't even come off to begin with!!

Top Bottom