Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT start after test D ???

I believe that PCt should start one week after last shot with some HCG. Then use UNLEASHED and PF POST_CYCLE. Some phytoserms and DAA helps too. Continue for 4-6 weeks and then use BRIDGE to maintain gains.

And yes, using ancilliaries like N2GUARD and HCGenerate during the cycle will help in recovery.

Why do you believe in starting pct one week after the last shot of a very long acting ester test?
He will still have excess test in his system so how is he gonna get his hpta restarted? Doesn't make sense to me

Is no one going to point out that he's using 1.25 mg of LETRO EVERY 5 days????? Bro you have ZERO estrogen in your body. Are you even making gains?

Surley that depends on the dose of test he is using and how much he personnaly aromotizes T to E as that can vary quite a bit in different people. If he would come back and answer that question for us it would help with when to start pct also

yep letro is a killer. not sure why anyone runs letro .. if you are that gyno prone then stay away from aromatizing compounds or atleast learn how to stack AI's to control estrogen but you never want to kill estrogen.

anabolic chest you are correct. too many guys undershoot PCT. a long acting test like this will be in his system enough to suppress him for a good 5-6 weeks after injection. your body will not wake up while even small amounts of esters in your body are present.. it DOES NOT have to be active esters.. this is why people who run the deca ester have such a hard time recovering and also claim they kept making gains a full month or two after stopping. its not magic, its that you still have small amounts of the decaonate in your body.

sorry for the attitude, i will be using 3ml sustanon (375mg/ml) week thats 450mg og test D. I cant get HCGenerate or Unleashed :( i live in Denmark, the proviron is only 12.5-25mg ED so it cant be supressiv. The reason i will be using letro is cuz i have a bit gyno, and dont want any more of that shit !!! Stevesmi, so are u saying that a full month after last shot i can still expect some gains cuz of the D ester ??? i am not on the cycle yet but plan to start at 11 feb,

SORRY for my poor english

Why do you believe in starting pct one week after the last shot of a very long acting ester test?
He will still have excess test in his system so how is he gonna get his hpta restarted? Doesn't make sense to me

What doesn't make sense is waiting to be suppressed and having to fight your way back up. Start recovering before T levels drop too far. That makes perfect sense to me.

Stevesmi, so are u saying that a full month after last shot i can still expect some gains cuz of the D ester ???

absolutely. you will continue to gain for weeks after last shot. you think after last shot it magically dissapears from your system? its a slow release ester.

After all, I have to learn more it seems to me. As I am a newbie here, I can't understand all the terms you all are using up.

What doesn't make sense is waiting to be suppressed and having to fight your way back up. Start recovering before T levels drop too far. That makes perfect sense to me.

That's why I run hcg at 1000iu throughout the cycle and up until pct.
Starting pct with serms (like me) or with natty supps (like you) before the test has cleared isn't gonna do shit but waste them. Their not gonna work until your levels get back below a normal range once the test has cleared. Or am I talking rubbish?
It appears that stevesmi agrees

Top Bottom