Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT - slight problem

mphowells

(running test e only cycle)

Had a slight problem and without going into detail I not longer have any HCG. I was going to run it with Nolva.

With the above in mind am i ok to go ahead with Nolva and could/should I use AIFM with it (I have head of some people continually using their AIFM through cycle and PCT)???

I have enough Clomid so could use that instead but without gettting into the whole Nolva - Clomid debat I prefer Nolva.

Also, when i do aquire some more HCG can i run at a later date - after PCT?

Thanks for the help.

for test e you dont really need hcg, you could use it but you will be fine with nolva/aifm or clomid and nolva..

You should be fine with Clomid/Nolva/AIFM.

Yes, you can use the HCG in a later date and yes, it will help your nuts come back to size. But you will need to run the HCG with clomid no matter what.

ok thanks guys thats great.

is it worth running the Nolva with AIFM or just needlessly wasting AIFM?

after bmcadoo44's comment I may as well keep hold of the clomid until the HCG arrives.

I always run nolva and clomid, I do not gets sides from clomid though and i also do not front load it like i have read many do....

many moons ago we had no hcg or aifm--- we lived :chomp:

IMO you be fine with clomid and nolva I still can not speak of aifm as never tried it...

there are two theories with HCG:

1) run a little bit everyweek (500 ius or so) then near last shot stop using it, wait for half lives of Drugs to clear, then use Clomid, and AI for about 4 weeks. Get blood Test after.

2) Hcg not needed during cycle, then after last shot take Hcg at 1000 ius e3d for 4-5 shots (run with AI wit it)
then commence wit Clomid and AI for the next 4 weeks. Get blood Test after.

both camps have solid reasoning behind it.

Think i will try Nolva and Clomid then and leave the HCG for now.
How's this - with day 1 being 10 days after last injection of test e:

Clomid
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

Nolva
Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED
Days 15 to 21: 20mg ED

big greg 82 said:
for test e you dont really need hcg, you could use it but you will be fine with nolva/aifm or clomid and nolva..

Since when don't you need HCG for test?

Top Bottom