x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

PCT - slight problem

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about PCT - slight problem within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: (running test e only cycle) Had a slight problem and without going into detail I not longer have any HCG. I was going to run it with Nolva. With the above in mind am i ok to go ahead with Nolva and could/should I use AIFM with it (I have head of some people continually using their AIFM through cycle and PCT)??? I have enough Clomid so could use that instead but without gettting into the whole Nolva - Clomid debat I prefer Nolva. Also, when i do aquire some more HCG can i run at a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Da Pope

Re: PCT - slight problem

Quote Quote posted by srf173
    Since when don't you need HCG for test?
    ya its still a good thing to use during cycle to prep you up for pct and get them nuts back.

Quote Quote posted by needtogetas
    ya its still a good thing to use during cycle to prep you up for pct and get them nuts back.
    I can see if he was referring to a an HRT equivalent dosage, but he just said that you don't need it for test e in general.

odoyal rulez

Quote Quote posted by big greg 82
    for test e you dont really need hcg, you could use it but you will be fine with nolva/aifm or clomid and nolva..

I respectfully disagree with this statement. My balls are still recovering from just 500 mg test e for 10 weeks....and its been a couple months. I will defeintely be using HCG next go around...

Quote Quote posted by AhMadKooL
    I would recommend u getting some HCG. Check out this site it's good info about PCT and gives u a recommendation for what and how much to run:
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...le-therapy.htm

Thats a pretty intense PCT. Has anyone tried this?

You'll probably be fine without it. Continue to use your steroidal AI through PCT.

Pro Bodybuilder

Ok, been using AIFM throughout so will continue with this along with Nolva and Clomid.

Just to reiterate, i appreciate HCG is required in an ideal world and I did have some but I was checking if it was vital since I will not be able to get some for the start of my PCT.

Thnaks for everyone's feedback.

Quote Quote posted by odoyal rulez
    I respectfully disagree with this statement. My balls are still recovering from just 500 mg test e for 10 weeks....and its been a couple months. I will defeintely be using HCG next go around...

I also use hcg every cycle now, just cause i have easy access and it does help.. but, b4 hcg was used in our world [or at least b4 i ever heard of it] I would shrink up bad, but 3-4 weeks into pct the boys be coming right back..full recovery every time..
    is it faster recovery with the hcg kickstart - yes -- but not a 100% needed to have b4 a cycle