Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT - slight problem

needtogetas said:
ya its still a good thing to use during cycle to prep you up for pct and get them nuts back. :)

I can see if he was referring to a an HRT equivalent dosage, but he just said that you don't need it for test e in general.

big greg 82 said:
for test e you dont really need hcg, you could use it but you will be fine with nolva/aifm or clomid and nolva..

I respectfully disagree with this statement. My balls are still recovering from just 500 mg test e for 10 weeks....and its been a couple months. I will defeintely be using HCG next go around...

Ok, been using AIFM throughout so will continue with this along with Nolva and Clomid.

Just to reiterate, i appreciate HCG is required in an ideal world and I did have some but I was checking if it was vital since I will not be able to get some for the start of my PCT.

Thnaks for everyone's feedback.

odoyal rulez said:
I respectfully disagree with this statement. My balls are still recovering from just 500 mg test e for 10 weeks....and its been a couple months. I will defeintely be using HCG next go around...

I also use hcg every cycle now, just cause i have easy access and it does help.. but, b4 hcg was used in our world [or at least b4 i ever heard of it] I would shrink up bad, but 3-4 weeks into pct the boys be coming right back..full recovery every time..
is it faster recovery with the hcg kickstart - yes -- but not a 100% needed to have b4 a cycle

Top Bottom