Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is pct the same for any cycle?

aoWAju

I had a question about PCT post cycle therapy. I know if you do a long steroid cycle with injections you probably need a really hardcore PCT if you ever want to properly recover.
But what if I do a light steroid cycle with just an oral like anavar or turinabol or dianabol even. Is a strong pct still necessary or can I do a light one?

the purpose of pct is to provide a soft landing, it actually doesn't 'restart hpta' or some other bro science you hear.

so throwing tons of drugs at your body for pct isn't the solution regardless

in this case since you are only suppressing yourself 5 or 6 weeks tops using an oral 4 weeks, you will bounce back quicker and easier than someone on for 20 weeks. so n2generate ES for 4 weeks would work good for you

I would advise you to run a full pct with any steroid sir. You may need to run more of a pct on a heavier cycle but you should still run a full pct with any steroid use

Last edited:
I had a question about PCT post cycle therapy. I know if you do a long steroid cycle with injections you probably need a really hardcore PCT if you ever want to properly recover.
But what if I do a light steroid cycle with just an oral like anavar or turinabol or dianabol even. Is a strong pct still necessary or can I do a light one?

pct are different based on cycle duration and timing for sure, im 100% on that

if you do a long cycle you need long pct
example 16 weeks test/tren/dbol
you need 8 week pct

while 10 weeks primo/anavar/winstrol
4-6 weeks pct is enough

i always recommend a full pct regardless... thats up to you but i wont ever recommend a smaller pct unless its with sarms... i may recommend a larger pct with a longer cycle but never a smaller one just because its a smaller cycle​

Or, to put it another way, can I do it cheaply and not worry about the risks... no

Do it properly

I mean, you could get away with something lighter if you ran anavar for 4 weeks for example. Everyone will be different. I would at minimum run a bottle of N2Generate ES and a SERM for 4 weeks.

Top Bottom