Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Questions

GymJones

My buddy did a cycle and I'm trying to help him figure out his PCT. I tried telling him to get all his stuff before starting but he didn't listen.

His cycle:

1-19 Hexadex 450 (20mg Test Ace, 30mg Test Prop, 50mg Test PhenylProp, 90mg Test Enth, 95mg Test Cyp, 165mg Test Undecanoate)
4-17 Trenbolone Enanthate
Letro throughout the cycle

Would this PCT be good for him?

21-25 Nolva at 20/20/20/10/10
21-25 Clomid at 100/100/100/50/50
21-26 Arimidex at .25mg EOD

Sorry to hear that you couldn't talk some sense into your buddy about getting pct drugs beforehand. A good standard, 4-week PCT is:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

As for the Arimidex, unless your friend knows that he's having issues with high estradiol, leave this out of pct.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't talk some sense into your buddy about getting pct drugs beforehand. A good standard, 4-week PCT is:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

As for the Arimidex, unless your friend knows that he's having issues with high estradiol, leave this out of pct.

Spot on and one of the most important things using that test blend is to make sure he starts his pct at the proper time. There are some long esters in there.

He didn't take HCG during his cycle. Should he take it as part of PCT? If so when should he start it, what dose, and how often?

Thanks for the help guys. I've only done a couple really simple cycles so I don't have all the answers for him.

Top Bottom