Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT question plz, novaldex and HCG for PCT

thegoldenman

sup guys,I like all of your responces, i have a question, if i use novaldex the 1st week of my cycle, of dbol 20xday for 4 weeks, test 250x1week for 5 weeks, 10gxday, during my cycle, and stop at the end of my cycle take HCG for 3 weeks and continue w/novaldex for another 2 to 3 weeks
Does this sound good and smart???????

Just want to clear something up, I want to take novaldex the first week of my cycl,e 10g, (with dbol and test together) everyday and continue with this to the end of my 5 week cycle stop and take HCG for 3 weeks and continue with the rest of novaldex for another 2 weeks, is this dumb or smart?

well, nolva will help with bitch tits, you will need clomid for after cycle recovery, HCG as well but not sure on amounts. I think there is a sticky in here that covers that. Here is what I would do: Tests (I assume is sust 250) per week, keep nolva in hand in case of gyno, get your pct ready (clomid and HCG). You can take arimidex for bloating / water retention during cycle.

Do some research on your PCt.

temetrepo said:
well, nolva will help with bitch tits, you will need clomid for after cycle recovery, HCG as well but not sure on amounts. I think there is a sticky in here that covers that. Here is what I would do: Tests (I assume is sust 250) per week, keep nolva in hand in case of gyno, get your pct ready (clomid and HCG). You can take arimidex for bloating / water retention during cycle.

Do some research on your PCt.
Thanks, well let me clear this again the reason I’m doing novaldex through out my cycle i am paranoid of gyno (I think im prone to gyno). I am doin test ethanate for 5 weeks at 250per week (do you think should i do 500xweek??? and for HCG (for 3 weeks after my 5week cycle, 1st and 2nd week at 5000cc and the 3rd week 1500cc) and continue w/novaldex for another 2 weeks or so like 20mg a day, speaking of clomid i hear it has too much sides, I just want to stay on the safe side.

Top Bottom