Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT question

exodus33

So my 12 week cycle said after the last pin wait two weeks and start the nolvadex treatment for 3 weeks. Here is my issue. I just received my nolv 4.5 weeks after my last pin.....

should i just continue as planned and start my pct now since it has just arrived?

So my 12 week cycle said after the last pin wait two weeks and start the nolvadex treatment for 3 weeks. Here is my issue. I just received my nolv 4.5 weeks after my last pin.....

should i just continue as planned and start my pct now since it has just arrived?

1) Why didn't you have everything in place before starting and 2) Nolva... is that it for the PCT?

NEVER start a cycle without having EVERYTHING on hand man... come on, thats so irresponsible, not to mention that a nolva only pct is not going to do anything for you.. clearly you need to start pct right away but you need a FULL pct, not the small piece of one you are planning on running

As the saying goes "better late then never"

Running a PCT late is better then not running one at all.

Sounds like a disaster but you still want to run a PCT. Nolva alone is not nearly enough though. Check out the perfect PCT over at evolutionary.org

Top Bottom