Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct opinions?

Juicedpineapple

I'm about to start a normal tren e and test E cycle, i have arimidex and clomid and hcg on hand if needed, what would anybody reccomend i do for a good pct that'd help maintain most of my gains? Along with training and eating still ofcourse, i just want the best results though

Here is a PCT I put together. it is similar to the perfect PCT, really the same idea. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2016-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html

never use hcg in PCT, anyone who tells you to has no idea what they are talking about. the only time to use hcg is while esters are clearing your body, but you need to follow it up with PCT. why? cause hcg mimics LH in the body and is suppressive, so using it in PCT only will delay recovery

Yeah, sorry, I don't think that PCT protocol is the best. Nolvadex has no place in PCT. They thought so in 1990, but not now.

First of all, you should be using the right ancillaries on cycle, which are an AI and cabergoline. Since you already have arimidex, use it at 0.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle, and do the same thing with cabergoline at 0.25 mgs, either EOD, or E3D.

Then, for PCT I really like the layout of the perfect PCT as suggested by @muskate and @stevesmi. And sincerely, I believe that nolvadex has a good place in modern PCT, as it works great in synergy with clomid. Finally, don't use HCG - it has very doubtful benefits, and yet it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. For me, HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative.

First of all, you should be using the right ancillaries on cycle, which are an AI and cabergoline. Since you already have arimidex, use it at 0.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle, and do the same thing with cabergoline at 0.25 mgs, either EOD, or E3D.

Then, for PCT I really like the layout of the perfect PCT as suggested by @muskate and @stevesmi. And sincerely, I believe that nolvadex has a good place in modern PCT, as it works great in synergy with clomid. Finally, don't use HCG - it has very doubtful benefits, and yet it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. For me, HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative.

This sounds like an irritating thing to ask but could you break it down exactly what i would run for the pct of my cycle? So .5 eod of arimidex, & .25 eod of cabergoline, but what about the clomid & nolva & hcgenerate? Just curious about exactly how i should go about it?

Unless you have stellar genetics, you are going to lose a lot of the gains you make from Tren.. and it is going to shut you down hard and wreak havoc on your body. It sucks, but for most people.. that's just how it is with Tren. You're going to look sick when you're on it though.. that's all that really matters.

As far as PCT, because of what Tren does to your body.. you need to do a couple things imo.

First is cleanse your body/liver and getting back in normal order. Detoxes are great way to start. There are also many OTC cycle support supps that have ingredients that will help with this process. If you go this route, which ever product you choose, I'd run a mega dose of it.. 2-3 servings a day for at least 2 months post cycle.

Next is getting your HPTA up and going again. There's a lot of debate on what is the best way to do this. Some type of SERM therapy is often recommended, which is the route I used to go. The thing you have to remember is that those are drugs that are going to manipulate your body into producing it's own Test, which is good to get things started, but once you come off the serms.. there is going to be another drop. So they in fact, do not fully restore HPTA function, but they will help to bridge the gap between being shutdown and being recovered. Basically, once your cycle and PCT is completed, you need to come off of all drugs and let your body return to normal on its own. Pretty simple.

As far as keeping gains, IGF-1 and GH Peptides are a good start.

Top Bottom