Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT No motivation and lost interest in sex

Magoo100

I’m currently on day 18 of PCT, I’m taking 50mg clomid, 40mg tamoxifen and 5 n2generates a day and have no motivation and can just about muster a hard on every 4 day’s. Any advice or just have to wait for it all to work properly again ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m currently on day 18 of PCT, I’m taking 50mg clomid, 40mg tamoxifen and 5 n2generates a day and have no motivation and can just about muster a hard on every 4 day’s. Any advice or just have to wait for it all to work properly again ?

What was your cycle..? First time?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What was your cycle..? First time?

No not first time, first time in a long time though. Test prop, One Rip which is a tren blend and dbol at the start. Started on test eth, then all this COVID happened so I started PCT. I ran the course for 9 weeks

Hey brother what did your cycle look like?

What brand or UG ancillaries are you using? sure your stuff is legit?

How old are you? if you are over 30-35 you may need to be using the Extra Strength version of HCGen.

How are thigns at home and personally? Some times you can get depressed over life issues and even with optimal Testosterone levels you may still feel down and unmotivated.

Hey brother what did your cycle look like?

What brand or UG ancillaries are you using? sure your stuff is legit?

How old are you? if you are over 30-35 you may need to be using the Extra Strength version of HCGen.

How are thigns at home and personally? Some times you can get depressed over life issues and even with optimal Testosterone levels you may still feel down and unmotivated.

Hi mate

The stuff is all legit. I had tenderness behind my nipples at the end of the cycle and the PCT sorted it straight out.
No depression, just got no motivation and no life in my shorts either. Thanks for the concern, much appreciated.
Problem with this COVID is getting anything delivered so I doubt I’d be able to get the stronger n2generate.
Would upping the clomid help ?

Hi mate

The stuff is all legit. I had tenderness behind my nipples at the end of the cycle and the PCT sorted it straight out.
No depression, just got no motivation and no life in my shorts either. Thanks for the concern, much appreciated.
Problem with this COVID is getting anything delivered so I doubt I’d be able to get the stronger n2generate.

Did you end your cycle with hcg before you started pct?

No I just took the advice from off here. I waited 5 days then started the clomid etc

Im not the best for advice, currently running my first cycle as we speak, however, i started taking hcg a couple of weeks ago as I have about a month left on cycle. hcg triggers your balls to start generating more testosterone and gain size back to make the body more receptive to clomid / nolva

Hi mate

Did you use an AI on cycle?

Top Bottom