Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT No motivation and lost interest in sex

why is everyone attacking what he ran on cycle as the culprit?

re-read his pct. he is overdosing on SERM's and all his sides are directly from that. no reason to run clomid at 50mg by itself, much less stack it with tons of nolva. these serm's are not designed for men to take, these are offlabel drugs we use to help us in pct. use them CORRECTLY.

clomid 12.5 ED or EOD at most. nolva 10mg ED or EOD at most. and stack in strong ass natty herbs like n2generate and you will be good

why is everyone attacking what he ran on cycle as the culprit?

re-read his pct. he is overdosing on SERM's and all his sides are directly from that. no reason to run clomid at 50mg by itself, much less stack it with tons of nolva. these serm's are not designed for men to take, these are offlabel drugs we use to help us in pct. use them CORRECTLY.

clomid 12.5 ED or EOD at most. nolva 10mg ED or EOD at most. and stack in strong ass natty herbs like n2generate and you will be good

Cheers Steve, much appreciated that’s exactly what I was after.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m currently on day 18 of PCT, I’m taking 50mg clomid, 40mg tamoxifen and 5 n2generates a day and have no motivation and can just about muster a hard on every 4 day’s. Any advice or just have to wait for it all to work properly again ?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Both Clomid and Nolvadex will kill libido and neither do anything to restore HPTA.

If you didn't need an AI on cycle I don't think introducing one in PCT is a good idea. Could be a combination of SERM side effects and estrogen. On top of that, your body is trying to re-balance hormones. I would try to be patient.

Give it more time bro, it takes time to come back up sometimes. You should be using AI on cycle, have you done BW during cycle?

Top Bottom