Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for long term H.R.T.

junjo75

40 yrs old
168lbs, 5'8"
Roughly 7% bf

Been on 240mg Test Cyp (one shot per week) for about 7 months through my doctor as a testosterone replacement therapy. Ive been extremely happy with the results and Im planning on doing a fitness photo shoot in 8 weeks.
My question is: I am wanting to add Tren Enanthate or Tren Hex to my cycle. What dose would go well with my current dose of Test replacement therapy and Im also wondering what kind of PCT I should do after I run Tren for 8 weeks. I still want to stay on my low dose of Test C to continue on with my replacement therapy. I also thought using Exemestane would be beneficial?
Right now I take .2 mL of Liquidex every 3-4 days.

If you are to continue your HRT, you dont need a PCT. The ide of PCT is to get your body/nuts back to there natty state. While your on HRT you will still have shut down, since your still " on " the test. Exemestane wolnt do anything for the tren, but will free up more test by lowering SHBG, so the test will " work " better. :)

Have you run tren before? If not, you should def get some prami or caber. What dose works best for you, is the dose that works best for you.. hehe. youll figure this out by trial and error. but it seems to me (from pers exp and this board) that the " sweet spot " on tren is the 350mg region.

Top Bottom