Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct for lgd 4033

First, do some more research on LGD so you know what you're getting yourself into. Second, you'll wanna run the LGD for at least 10 weeks at a dosage anywhere between 5-12mg/day.

For PCT, follow this:
Unleashed/Post Cycle www.n2bm.com
Formastanzol www.mrsupps.com
N2DAA www.n2bm.com
Ostarine 20-25mg/day www.sarms1.com

After running sarms, only a mini pct Is required. I don't think a SERM is necessary, and my best recommendation would be to run a very high quality test booster. Test Stack, or HCGenerate ES are both great options.

I have some pretty big discounts for test stack right now, so send me a PM if you are interested in knowing more

I found pct for sarms is different for different clients and a bit cycled depending on how long they were on. In general, HCGenerate only pct is fine, but a light clomid addition 25/25/25 wouldn't hurt.

clomid and a good test booster like hcgenerate es or post cycle/unleashed combo.

with a sarms only cycle all you need is to run hcgenerate es 4 weeks...

Hey Dylan, first i want to thank you for all your educational videos on the sarms.

Im gonna run an lgd cycle, and youre sure running hcgenerate only as an pct is enough? that would be good.

Thanks

Hey Dylan, first i want to thank you for all your educational videos on the sarms.

Im gonna run an lgd cycle, and youre sure running hcgenerate only as an pct is enough? that would be good.

Thanks

Run HCGenerate ES at the very least and add clomid if you like but it's not necessary

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks

add clomid in there and run it at 25mg for 4 weeks just as a precaution.What i do.

Top Bottom