Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct length for ideal recovery ?

inflamedsoul

So I'm already planning my next cycle. Going to pct after current one ends. How long should I wait til I start back up again??

Also. Currently taking 100 mg anadrol ed, should I only be taking this stuff on workout days and not on rest days or is it better for my body to take on rest days also?

Your time off should be at least as long as your last cycle plus the PCT time. You take anadrol everyday, but you shouldn't really run it longer than 6 weeks due to the amount of stress it puts on your organs.

So I'm already planning my next cycle. Going to pct after current one ends. How long should I wait til I start back up again??

Also. Currently taking 100 mg anadrol ed, should I only be taking this stuff on workout days and not on rest days or is it better for my body to take on rest days also?

So... you're already looking at the next cycle and have ZERO idea about running the one you're on right now. Is that correct?

why on the planet earth are you using something already and dont even know how to properly use it? fucks sake, come on man

I know pro BB from Swiss, he is around 250lb very lean and he always run 25-50mg anadrol per day, so 100mg of anadrol is reckless and I doubt that you weight over 200lb...

All steroids need to be taken consistently and in your system every single day. You don’t grow in the gym, you grow on your off days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom