Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT layout confirmation before starting it

mpWlift

Hi all , hope u are fine.
So, I am finishing my cycle this week (wk12), did my homework for the pct layout but feel not totally sure about it so want to share it with u and get feedback of it.

First my stats: 38yo , 5´10 , 187lbs (176 before cycle) and almost 10 years of strenght training background. This is my 5th cycle ever.

So the cycle was 12 weeks lenght and layed out this way:

wk 1-12 sustanon 200mg twice a week (400mg/week)
wk 1-6 oral winstrol 40mg/ed (280mg/week)
wk 6-12 tren ace 100mg/eod (300mg/week)

wk 1-12 aromasin 11.5mg/ed
wk 6-12 cabergoline 0.25mg/week

See the winstrol dropped off after finishing the 6th week and was overlapped with the first wk of tren ace that was kept till the end supported with caber on minimal dosage just to be on the safe side. Aromasin was used from start to finish.

Now the PCT:

wk 1-2 HCG 1000ui E2D (monday/thursday/sunday/wednesday/saturday = 5000ui total)
wk 1-2 Aromasin 25mg/ED
wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1)
wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED
wk 1-6 Cardarine 20mg/day

What do you think guys? Now my doubts:
1- HCG... not sure if it goes or not , has both many in favor and many against it , then the way to split it in case it works... better small dosis or just 2500/2500wk or 5000/wk ?
2- as Sustanon being a mid/long ester based version , how many days/weeks need to space the cycle from the pct? a week? two weeks? ten days? more? less?

Well, hope I did it clear for you to help. Any advice will be welcome!

Thanks

I definitely wouldn't run HCG on the PCT. If you wanna use it maybe the last few weeks leading up to your PCT.

I definitely wouldn't run HCG on the PCT. If you wanna use it maybe the last few weeks leading up to your PCT.

Thanks for the advice... was one of my concerns. About time frame since today (last shot) and the pct start day what can u say?

hcg is the worst thing you could ever do in pct...

Thanks Dylan, great fan of your instructive videos. I took the idea of the Cardarine in the pct from you. Would be great to add Ostarine to minimize muscle wasting as I heard from you too?

Same question done before... finishing the cycle today , how many days to wait till I start pct having used the long ester susta ?

Thanks Dylan, great fan of your instructive videos. I took the idea of the Cardarine in the pct from you. Would be great to add Ostarine to minimize muscle wasting as I heard from you too?

Same question done before... finishing the cycle today , how many days to wait till I start pct having used the long ester susta ?

Yes bro, definitely you can add ostarine. Pct starts two weeks after your last pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes bro, definitely you can add ostarine. Pct starts two weeks after your last pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I like the idea of adding in osta. Will definitely help with recovery and keep you movibg forward while keeping the newly gained muscle.
You could of ..switch the tren and the winni around.
Tren first half and winni second half. Would of made going into pct a little easier. Also you could of ran hcg during the last part of your cycle. 500mcg x 2 a week up until pct.
I dont like the idea of running hcg in pct. It can hinder recovery .

Top Bottom