Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Include (Clomid,HCG,Nolvadex)

ADD2016

HI Guys

i am at last week of Test Enth

My Test Cycle: Test Enth 500mg/weekly for 13Week

and already have big gynomastia+Testical atrophy

so i need a good PCT please include (HCG-Nolvadex-Clomid)

and what you think about this PCT please
after last Test Enth shot by 2weeks start HCG alone without nolvadex or clomid for 16day
HCG 5000ui every 4days for 16day (4shots in total)

-notice i can only from my country getting HCG 5000ui shots and wont split because its very expensive here

-and need to know please what is best HCG trademark there available here in my country only (Choriomon 5000ui / Profasi 5000ui / Pregnyl 5000ui ) what is best one of these and more effective ?

-Nolvadex and Clomid start together after last shot of HCG by 4days
Nolvadex 20mg for 45day
Clomid 100mg for 30day

so what you think please about this PCT is it good enough to fix this test atrophy and gyno or these better one ?
-and is it good idea to do not take hcg together with nolvadex and clomid ?
-and is 4days after last hcg shot to start clomid/nolvadex is enough period ?
-or its better if took all together in the same time ?

thank you for your time i hope a good answers please as fast possible

I think I may have already answered this via a pm to a friend of yours that asked me for you. I laid it out for him to tell you. Best of luck.

use 500iu 2x a week for last 5 weeks of cycle (dotn excuse with its expensive. split up the shots into insulin pins and freeze them if you must , and take 2 shots a week. its the same amount just you split it up, so not sure why you are saying its too expensive to split up, makes no sense...

also dont use it during pct it will mess with recovery. run the hcg up till 3 days before you start PCT. PCT: clomid and tamox ed for 4-5 weeks.
good luck

Top Bottom