Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT holiday dilemma test E cycle

Sharkdisco

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in my 11th week of a test e 500mg a week cycle. Fantastic results good clean weight gain and no sides so far no gyno, little to no bloat water retention and no spots.

Any ways, poor planning but I go on holiday the 30th of June. I've been doing 250iu of HCG x2 a week also. My question is ive enough time to have two weeks to clear the test then start my clomid and Novla for 4 weeks. My last tablet will be the day I leave.

I go away with the misses for 2weeks to Spain. I've read mixed reviews that I'll still be recovering and could hinder my gains, also if my natty test doesn't return for any reason I'm away for two weeks with low test, soooooo

Do I carry on at 500ml a week for next 6 weeks and have last shot before holiday and start pct when I arrive back, so will be a total 18 weeks on cycle

Or carry on as planned complete pct and go on holiday with completed 4 weeks pct etc

appreciate any advice

Take a last shot before you leave. That's what I would do and run a PROPER PCT after you come back from Spain.

Also some patience might be good as well..

Take a last shot before you leave. That's what I would do and run a PROPER PCT after you come back from Spain.

Also some patience might be good as well..

Thanks for your reply sorry about the impatience. So recommend taking a last pin before I leave. Is the 4 weeks not enough to qualify for a proper PCT just confused thinking if I did PCT now then I'd hopefully have more chance to recover compared to a 18weeks test e cycle?

Thanks in advance

All PCT drugs are legal to purchase as research chemical liquids. You can travel with them internationally fine. Just put them in your checked bag.

Stick with your original plan.

Finish off your current cycle and then run the perfect PCT protocol -> [url]https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html[/url]

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

If it was me I would continue my cycle and run PCT when I get back. I would not want to be away and have symptoms of low T and not recovering.

Top Bottom