Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help needed

dubbzero

Going to be running a 8-10 week cycle of test prop 100mg Eod and var 50mg eod. Hcg 500iu/week during the cycle and arimidex .5mg Eod. Originally I had planned clomid for pct but after hearing about unleashed,hcgenerate, and post cycle I'm not sure if I should do even do clomid at all. So can you bros help me out with how my pct and the dosages should look? Thanks a lot

Why run var eod? Definitely run it everyday.

For pct use clomid at a low dose (25mg) combined with HCGenerate, unleashed/post cycle, forma

^agree and clomid is the worst--I mean I don't think I ever felt as bad on any medication than I did in the old days of clomid--I mean I was a solid gold biiiiactch

Why run var eod? Definitely run it everyday.

For pct use clomid at a low dose (25mg) combined with HCGenerate, unleashed/post cycle, forma

Sorry I meant var ED*** . Is clomid really necessary if I'm using unleashed hcgenerate and posy cycle from need2buildmuscle?

^agree and clomid is the worst--I mean I don't think I ever felt as bad on any medication than I did in the old days of clomid--I mean I was a solid gold biiiiactch

Yea dude my last cycle I used clomid only for pct. 100/50/50/25 I was beyond depressed and it still took another 2 months after that just to get my sex drive back to normal. Now im110% mushroom tip is always swollen hahaha

Yea dude my last cycle I used clomid only for pct. 100/50/50/25 I was beyond depressed and it still took another 2 months after that just to get my sex drive back to normal. Now im110% mushroom tip is always swollen hahaha

yea, the new stuff that is out there that has been mentioned work better and does not have the awful F$@#%@%$# sides of clomid.

yea, the new stuff that is out there that has been mentioned work better and does not have the awful F$@#%@%$# sides of clomid.

Honestly I've ran clomid from 25mg all the way up to 75mg and never experienced one side from it. Nolva on the other I get horrible sides... Absolutely no libido and bad depression. Will never touch that shit again. But just shows that drugs effect everyone differently.

Top Bottom