Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT help for cycle

BarryBadger

5'8
175-185 lbs

Ok so first off my body recovers quick. Not going to lie I finished a test only cycle last year no PCT and recovered quickly and easily with no issues.

Well this has been a rough year with lots of personal stuff going on... I was on a 10 week Test E cycle at 250 2x per week There has been a few times that I went 5 days to a week in between shots ect... Well I got onto week 8 and I dropped my last vial of Test and I just decided to say fuck it and end my cycle at 8 weeks...

Well... I decided to just go ahead and order everything now so when my next cycle starts ill be ready to go...

It has been about 2 weeks since my last injections... How long should I wait? Should I even do PCT? Im honestly just thinking of pinning again at 250ml 2x a week again on a 15 week cycle alongside hcg and ending it with PCT.

Any thoughts or advice?

the fact your even asking if you should do a pct is scary enough.. you have no clue what your doing and you are just going to end up fucking yourself up royally.. why are you using steroids if you dont even know how, when etc. to even incorporate pct?

You start your PCT 2 weeks after your last injection of test e. You need to take time off at least equal to your cycle time plus your PCT time before starting again. Stop being reckless or your going to end up with low testosterone problems by the time you hit your 30s

Top Bottom