x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Pct Help With Anavar/Tbol Stacked...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pct Help With Anavar/Tbol Stacked... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I need to know what you all suggest for PCT if im stacking anavar and tbol not sure on what dosage i want to take about 80mg of anavar and i have no idea on what to dosage to run for the tbols but i need a good opinion on what to do for pct like how long and what dosage of anti estragen and i need to know what kind i should do and i need oral estragen because im not down for needles haha ok let me know please thanks.. Oo ya and where could i get anti estragen??

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Pct Help With Anavar/Tbol Stacked...

I need to know what you all suggest for PCT if im stacking anavar and tbol not sure on what dosage i want to take about 80mg of anavar and i have no idea on what to dosage to run for the tbols but i need a good opinion on what to do for pct like how long and what dosage of anti estragen and i need to know what kind i should do and i need oral estragen because im not down for needles haha ok let me know please thanks.. Oo ya and where could i get anti estragen??

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: Pct Help With Anavar/Tbol Stacked...

Someone please help me with this thanks

Quote Quote posted by plurmurphy
    I need to know what you all suggest for PCT if im stacking anavar and tbol not sure on what dosage i want to take about 80mg of anavar and i have no idea on what to dosage to run for the tbols but i need a good opinion on what to do for pct like how long and what dosage of anti estragen and i need to know what kind i should do and i need oral estragen because im not down for needles haha ok let me know please thanks.. Oo ya and where could i get anti estragen??

This covers everything you need to know....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=376177

BTW why all the red k?

Amateur Bodybuilder

Hey thanks for the help but Ive read that post and i didnt understand it.... and if im stacking tbol with anavar both britsh dragon products what do you think ill need? HCG? im fairly new to this im not sure even what that is to be honest with you. Also Anti estragen you dont need it for the anavar its the tbols that im concerned about but ive heard of people taking tbols and never a case of gyno soo... As for anti-estragen ive been told by tux and azul to take 40mg a day for the first week after my cycle and 20mg for the next 2 weeks following im just wondering if thats correct and im 19 soo my testostorne can reproduce fairly easily by its self soo i dont need anything to bring my testostorne level up let me know thanks and the bad karma is because i didnt read a sticky about posting about sources and then i read it and deleted the post but by that time people had flamed me already

If you're 19 you don't need steroids. Your age has nothing to do with PCT.