Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT help after sarms

Frr34iors

34 years old
165 lb
12% body fat
my next cycle is going to be lgd-4033 and I plan on using it 10 mg a day for 8 weeks.
What are your thoughts on running a post Cycle Therapy after and is that really necessary on such a small conservative cycle. Would I be able to run 5 mg a day and avoid a PCP entirely?

Please watch the video Dylan provided and understand that pct is absolutely necessary with LGD sir

34 years old
165 lb
12% body fat
my next cycle is going to be lgd-4033 and I plan on using it 10 mg a day for 8 weeks.
What are your thoughts on running a post Cycle Therapy after and is that really necessary on such a small conservative cycle. Would I be able to run 5 mg a day and avoid a PCP entirely?

You mean PCT not pcp lol I hope hommie

if you want to post cycle it's a good idea with pct, go with n2generate es 3 tabs and nolvadex 20mgs

34 years old
165 lb
12% body fat

Or a mini-pct even

Top Bottom