Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help for 14 Week Test E Only Cycle

ReelBig1981

Brothers,

I'm in week 13 of my 14 week Pharm Grade Test E Only Cycle. Please find stats below:

Height: 6'4"

Start Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 205 pounds

Week 1-3: 250 mg
Week 4-14: 500 mg

Other Compounds: Propecia to prevent hair loss, Pharm Grade HGH which I just started in week 12. I will continue to run the HGH through PCT.

Side effects: Some acne and possibly some hair loss.

Here's what I'm thinking for PCT 15 days after my last Test E shot:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 40/40/20/20

Questions:
Do I need to run clomid or can I run Nolva alone?
Should I throw in HCG if I can get my hands on some? Luckily, I still have my balls but have been dealing with weak erections.
Do I need Aromasin? I'd prefer not to take this as I ran it mid cycle for a couple of weeks due to sensitive nips and it made me break out badly.

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

You need Clomid and Aromasin. If you drop one, I'd drop Nolva. HCG after pin pre pct would help but not necessary.

You need Clomid and Aromasin. If you drop one, I'd drop Nolva. HCG after pin pre pct would help but not necessary.

Thanks Alpha. How does this look:

Week 1 PCT Aromasin 12.5mg EOD/Nolva 20 Daily/Clomid 100 Daily
Week 2 PCT Aromasin 12.5mg EOD/Nolva 20 Daily/Clomid 100 Daily
Week 3 PCT Aromasin 6.25mg EOD/Nolva 10 Daily/Clomid 50 Daily
Week 4 PCT Aromasin 6.25mg EOD/Nolva 10 Daily/Clomid 50 Daily

Also, do you think the Aromasin was causing the acne or just coincidental timing as I got deeper into my cycle around week 8? If Aromasin, any recommendations on combating acne during PCT? Considering a short course of Accutane but hoping that won't be necessary.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Clomid over 50 mg when you start getting into the high doses you have danger of ocular disturbances which is permanent!!!! it happened to me about four years ago and now my vision is permanently messed up!!

It's a very real risk

Read the studies on ocular disturbances and clomid

To be safe I would just stick with 50 all the way through it is still effective and less dangerous

To be safe I would just stick with 50 all the way through it is still effective and less dangerous

Thanks Stackinplates. What about just dropping the clomid and running the aromasin and nolva at the outlined levels? Also, should all of this be taken at one time or spaced throughout the day or it doesn't matter?

Much appreciated.

I agree with this. Less is more in this case. If youre using Nolva, you dont need as much Clomid. Nolva allows Clomid to focus on stimulating FSH and LH rather than get distracted binding to estrogen receptors. I like to run natty/herbal test boosters during and after PCT, too. Tribulus, Fadogia, Fenugreek, Ashwaganda, and ZMA are worth looking into.

For the normal person ( im not normal ). Can't take fucking Clomid it all!!!I think Clomid is very important for pct you can always keep it around 25 to 50 mg starting the first two weeks of 50 and dropping down to 25 but just like stated less is more in common is one of the more dangerous ones in my opinion when you get in the high doses

I wouldn't omit it totally

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20

For the normal person ( im not normal ). Can't take fucking Clomid it all!!!I think Clomid is very important for pct you can always keep it around 25 to 50 mg starting the first two weeks of 50 and dropping down to 25 but just like stated less is more in common is one of the more dangerous ones in my opinion when you get in the high doses

I wouldn't omit it totally

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20

Excellent feedback Alpha and Stack. Thank you. Based on your response, I'll run the following:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20
Aromasin
12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)

1.5 - 2 iu per day pharma HGH

Look good? One final question, I only have access to the 25 mg very small Aromasin tablets making it very difficult to reduce dosage to 6.25. Would it be safe to run 12.5 EOD for 4 weeks?

Thanks again!

Top Bottom