Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help for 14 Week Test E Only Cycle

Adex definitely works. I've used it on a lot of cycles. I PCT with Aromasin even if I Adex on cycle though because of its other beneficial properties.

Hormonal imbalance can cause acne/breakouts. That can happen due to test or estro being too high or low. Some people react badly to Nolva. Others prefer it over Clomid. You'll figure it out with time. Your PCT looks good though.

Alpha, I've decided to do a 3 week taper although I appreciate the argument against the need to do this with a longer acting ester. Do you feel I need the same PCT protocol given this decision? Thanks bro!

Alpha, I've decided to do a 3 week taper although I appreciate the argument against the need to do this with a longer acting ester. Do you feel I need the same PCT protocol given this decision? Thanks bro!
No PCT change. You'll be completely shut down by week 4 of the cycle.

Since your body tapers down with enanthate naturally due to the ester, I'm assuming you're talking about the first three weeks at 250? You're only introducing 125mg the first 4.5 days of your cycle. I don't understand that plan at all. You'll basically be running slightly elevated normal test levels. Just a waste of 750mg IMO. And you won't feel much until week 5-6 with Enanthate. That's why I front load 1000mg.

W1: 250mg shot; 4.5 days later you've processed 125mg, 125mg left; 4.5 days later you've processed 62.5mg, 62.5mg left, etc.
W2: 250 mg shot; 4.5 days later you've processed 125mg + 31.25 mg left from first shot. These are trt doses, not cycle doses.

Go to Steroidplot.com and check it out bro. You want that graph as flat as possible. Those first 4 weeks you'll be really bouncing all over the place in free test and there's no benefit to that. You're shut down anyway, why waste time and money tapering up. The only way to really taper up would be using ED injections of TNE. Tapering makes no sense with enanthate.

No PCT change. You'll be completely shut down by week 4 of the cycle.

Since your body tapers down with enanthate naturally due to the ester, I'm assuming you're talking about the first three weeks at 250? You're only introducing 125mg the first 4.5 days of your cycle. I don't understand that plan at all. You'll basically be running slightly elevated normal test levels. Just a waste of 750mg IMO. And you won't feel much until week 5-6 with Enanthate. That's why I front load 1000mg.

W1: 250mg shot; 4.5 days later you've processed 125mg, 125mg left; 4.5 days later you've processed 62.5mg, 62.5mg left, etc.
W2: 250 mg shot; 4.5 days later you've processed 125mg + 31.25 mg left from first shot. These are trt doses, not cycle doses.

Go to Steroidplot.com and check it out bro. You want that graph as flat as possible. Those first 4 weeks you'll be really bouncing all over the place in free test and there's no benefit to that. You're shut down anyway, why waste time and money tapering up. The only way to really taper up would be using ED injections of TNE. Tapering makes no sense with enanthate.

Alpha, sorry for any confusion as I was referring to tapering down over the next few weeks. I agree with your post as I made the mistake of tapering up with this cycle as follows and did not really feel the kick until around week 8:

250 mg (week 1-3)
500 mg (week 4-12)

My plan was to do taper down with 250 mg for the next 3 weeks (week 13-15) to help start stabilizing my estrogen levels. I would still use the same PCT regime as outlined 15 days after my last shot at 250 mg.

Thoughts on tapering down given that I tapered up? Could this approach help lessen the possibility of acne?

The Enanthate ester tapers off naturally. No need to drop to 250 bro. If you're dead set on that, I suppose you could do it the last week, but it really won't make much difference either way. The 4.5 day half life makes Enth naturally taper off. That's why you have to wait 2 weeks to begin PCT.

Top Bottom