Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help for 14 Week Test E Only Cycle

Arimidex just always has worked well for me small low dose on pct
.25 e2d seems to work well for me

Just never needed to use anything else
It works perfect for me and always keep my estrogen and check I just use it regularly know my doses and keep everything dialed in and I never have to worry about estrogen!!

Arimidex just always has worked well for me small low dose on pct
.25 e2d seems to work well for me

Just never needed to use anything else
It works perfect for me and always keep my estrogen and check I just use it regularly know my doses and keep everything dialed in and I never have to worry about estrogen!!

Acne will get bad on pct if u don't keep things stable

Do u have access to bloods ?

Acne will get bad on pct if u don't keep things stable

Do u have access to bloods ?

Stackin, instead of taking three compounds, wouldn't it be safer for me to simply use Adex or Aromasin?

Blood work I'm assuming? I have access but in Africa not sure what they will be able to test for. Please let me know what I should try to get done as acne is really a concern for me. It's the only reason I haven't cycled previously as I had VERY BAD acne until my late 20s. As mentioned earlier, 2 weeks of Aromasin mid cycle seemingly made me break out badly.

Alpha, your comments here would also be much appreciated.

Stackin, instead of taking three compounds, wouldn't it be safer for me to simply use Adex or Aromasin?

Blood work I'm assuming? I have access but in Africa not sure what they will be able to test for. Please let me know what I should try to get done as acne is really a concern for me. It's the only reason I haven't cycled previously as I had VERY BAD acne until my late 20s. As mentioned earlier, 2 weeks of Aromasin mid cycle seemingly made me break out badly.

Alpha, your comments here would also be much appreciated.
Aromasin is better, especially in PCT. I've used both, but Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor so you don't have to worry about Estrogen rebound after you discontinue use. Also, aromasin is easier on your lipid profile and promotes igf1. So its all around better IMO.

In week 3 just switch to 12.5 EOD. It has 24 hour half life so you will have about 6.25 released each day.

As far as Adex it has worked for me but alpha has some solid points

I never come off so his advice would be better than mine like I said I don't get estrogen rebound cuz test is always in my protocol

I stay on test yr round

Really for acne the main thing U want to monitor is e levels

As far as acne if u are prone to it Will kinda hard to combat... and bloods will just be something u can use to help keep things level don't want ur estrogen gettin to high or low I have found that from my own experience estro flux causes me to break out

Excellent feedback Alpha and Stack. Thank you. Based on your response, I'll run the following:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20
Aromasin
12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)/12.5 (EOD)

1.5 - 2 iu per day pharma HGH

Look good? One final question, I only have access to the 25 mg very small Aromasin tablets making it very difficult to reduce dosage to 6.25. Would it be safe to run 12.5 EOD for 4 weeks?

Thanks again!

Yes on the 12.5 eod but just so there is no rebound drop to e3d after 2 wks

Brad.

I never come off so his advice would be better than mine like I said I don't get estrogen rebound cuz test is always in my protocol

I stay on test yr round

As far as acne if u are prone to it Will kinda hard to combat... and bloods will just be something u can use to help keep things level don't want ur estrogen gettin to high or low I have found that from my own experience estro flux causes me to break out
Adex definitely works. I've used it on a lot of cycles. I PCT with Aromasin even if I Adex on cycle though because of its other beneficial properties.

Hormonal imbalance can cause acne/breakouts. That can happen due to test or estro being too high or low. Some people react badly to Nolva. Others prefer it over Clomid. You'll figure it out with time. Your PCT looks good though.

I stay on test yr round

Incredibly helpful Stackin and Alpha. Thank you.

Another thought here, as I started with 250 mg for weeks 1-3 and because of my acne concern, should I consider tapering down to 250 mg on week 13 and 14 to start helping bring my estro into balance? Could this possibly help ease into the PCT and reduce the possibility of acne?

Top Bottom