Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct help

Chrisontheedge

Ok guys here is my situation,
I have been on Equipoise / Test prop 350mg a week each,
Injects EoD. 9 weeks so far
Last 2 weeks been on anavar 30 mg a day.

I have been somewhat unimpressed with this cycle, I have leaned out gotten some decent strength and my muscular endurance has increased. I honestly expected to be able to put on at least 10 pounds while on this cycle but my weight has barely moved. My diet is probably the cause for this.

Anyways. I have decided it's time to cut my loses and get onto PCT asap. in hindsight I guess I didn't plan my cycle well enough.

For pct i have on hand 1 vial of HCG 5000 ui. and 1 bottle of Nolvadex. 10mg per tab x 100.

I have read that the EQ should be stopped 2 weeks before the TEST.
So my idea is to stop the EQ and continue with TEST prop / VAR. for 2 more weeks then hop onto pct.

Can somebody help me out and tell me the best way to go about this.?

I believe EQ doesn't even really kick until 8-9 weeks in, so you may just start feeling it now. And Var at 30 mg a day is a women's dose...you want to be running it more like 50-80 mg a day. Just some food for thought...

But, if you want to go ahead with your plan...first of all, get rid of the Nolva and get Clomid or Torem. Blast the HCG twice a week for 2 weeks before the start of PCT. I would run PCT something like this:

Clomid 25/25/25/25 or Torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed/Post-Cycle or Forged PC
Forma-Stanzol
DAA or Test Infusion

Too bad you didn't plan this cycle better,EQ really starts to shine after 14-16 weeks, I've gone 20 wks on it and WOW! What a difference.
Whats done is done ,you should have also started HCG 4 wks before PCT Injecting 250ius twice a week up to a week before starting PCT.
Also Var is an excellent finisher however you need at least a min of 50mg per day to get the most out of it.
Nova is junk trash it ,thats no PCT, plus nova can cause blurred vision, blood clots and a host of other things, you need.... post cycle,unleashed, Forma and Daa, this will ensure that you will recover nicely and help solidify your gains.

Another tragic case of someone thinking Nolva is PCT. Ugh. Nowhere else are more people stuck in the 90's than on this issue.

I'm wondering if you did any research at all? The times, doses, and choice of drugs don't mix at all. Your pct and recovery plan is non existent. Nolva doesn't do anything for recovery. You need to just do a good pct and come off. Then go back to the drawing board and start your home work. Stop everything this week and start blasting hcg at 500-1000 ius eod. Do that for the next 2 weeks. This will get your balls working while the juice clears. Then for pct

Weeks 1-4
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Forma
Daa

4-8
Bridge from Ntbm

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

you absolutely should run eq 16 weeks... just like radar said, it doesn't even start to show until week 9 or 10... then it shines... you probably did not have very good anavar either because anavar is fucking amazing if its good quality... your pct is fucked... here's a proper pct...

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Might check into an AI to add to that pct. AG guys have very very high quality stuff at a good price.

What's purpose of using an AI during PCT? My test is going to be low during PCT not excessively high where i would need to stop the conversion to estrogen, I'm confused.

Clomid and Nolva are chemical very similar in fact they are basically the same thing except nolva is stronger. The same nasty side effects e.i. Blurred vision and what not happen from Clomid also.

Some people are recommending things like DAA and other herbal/nonsense supplements that do basically nothing.

Am I seriously and that ridiculously misinformed ??

If I'm only going to start noticing the EQ now maybe I should continue my cycle? I have enough Anavar to up my dose to whatever for however long is needed. 1 more vial of prop 10ml and another of EQ.
Alternatively I also have a Vial of Test E and 3 of Sustanon.

PCT related things i have immediate access to would be Clomid/Nolva DAA HCG.

Most likely the best thing i guess would be to start go into PCT and come back with a better plan once fully recovered.
On the other hand I have committed this much already and am not totally against the idea of continuing if there is a chance it will be worth my time.

option A continue with EQ/prop (or switch out prop) and up Var until 14-16 weeks.
Option B stop, Blast with HCG, clomid/nolva, DAA?

Am I seriously and that ridiculously misinformed ??

Yes....you absolutely are. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Natural supplements do nothing do they? You know this from your vast research and personal application? Like the vast research you did putting together a quality cycle and PCT?

I suppose Hcgenerate, which is all natural but designed to mimick HCG does nothing? Must be when I had raisin nuts and took half the recommended dose for 4 days and my nuts tripled in size and sexual sensitivity improved greatly. Must be my imagination.
Or when my free test levels were not so hot on my blood work and I took Unleashed for a month and it went way up on my following blood work....must have been dreaming that too. Because natty supps dont work.
Right....MOST of them ARE garbage. But not all of them.

Top Bottom