Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct help

LOL that supplement has TRIBULUS in it which has been proven to do ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING. Zinc, which is essential to Test production but by no means will it increase it since it's very hard to not get enough Zinc from proper diet.

LOL that supplement has TRIBULUS in it which has been proven to do ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING. Zinc, which is essential to Test production but by no means will it increase it since it's very hard to not get enough Zinc from proper diet.

The only thing that really matters is hcgenerate and the other natty supps work a hell of a lot better then that bs nolva pct you rely on. Nolva doesn't do anything to restore hpta function and if you use it for pct it will screw you in the long run. I know a lot of misinformed people use nolva, but if you look at their pct's they never get their libido back fully. They also lose most of their gains and end up going back on cycle within a few weeks of being off.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code dos30 to save 30% at Ntbm.

The name alone HCGenerate bothers me. this thing is nothing like HCG, it doesn't work the same way at all. 1 of the ingredients in this product does work at boosting Test according to some studies but there is no way that this can replace HCG or a SERM like clomid or Nolva during pct.

It has been proven many times that Clomid and Nolva both have a secondary effect on stimulating the pituitary to release LH. If you go see a doctor because you have Hypogonadism and want TRT they may very well try Clomid first.

Noone said don't use a serm. Clomid is effective at 25mgs a day.

But flush the nolva down the toilet where it belongs, it's pure shit

The name alone HCGenerate bothers me. this thing is nothing like HCG, it doesn't work the same way at all. 1 of the ingredients in this product does work at boosting Test according to some studies but there is no way that this can replace HCG or a SERM like clomid or Nolva during pct.

It has been proven many times that Clomid and Nolva both have a secondary effect on stimulating the pituitary to release LH. If you go see a doctor because you have Hypogonadism and want TRT they may very well try Clomid first.

But what you and most other people don't undersatnd is that the results don't last. You're just shifting from one drug to another. You still need to get your natural HPTA up on its own.

Lmfaoh!!! You cant even run a cycle rite and your going to tell me you know pct?!!!

Nolva is f n junk!

Clomid is too imo

You need research my bro

Top Bottom