Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT? HCG/Nolvadex

TMess

I am currently running a cycle of Test Cyp. 500mg for 10 weeks and EQ 500 mg for 15 weeks. I have both HCG and Nolvadex for my PCT but have read mix reviews on the dosage and when to take them. I'm in week 7 now, should I run the HCG after my last shot of Test or 5 weeks later on my last shot of EQ. Any help would be appreciatted...Thanks alot bro's.

Wait until you are done with your EQ. If you use up your HCG after the test the EQ will still keep you shut down so wait. Also you need some clomid for pct. Good luck

buy Nolvadex

buy Clomid

Last edited by a moderator:
With EQ you want to start S.E.R.M therapy 3 weeks after you last inject. Just start the HCG at 1000-1500IU M,W,F for 3 weeks, then follow that up with either 40mg/day of nolvadex; or even better, 20mg/day of nolvadex and 50mg/day of clomid,

BTW, i recommend extending the test cyp right out to the end of the cycle.

nydj66 said:
With EQ you want to start S.E.R.M therapy 3 weeks after you last inject. Just start the HCG at 1000-1500IU M,W,F for 3 weeks, then follow that up with either 40mg/day of nolvadex; or even better, 20mg/day of nolvadex and 50mg/day of clomid,

BTW, i recommend extending the test cyp right out to the end of the cycle.
thanks alot bro's....so you think i should start my nolva after i finish my hcg? and how many weeks on the nolva?

TMess said:
thanks alot bro's....so you think i should start my nolva after i finish my hcg? and how many weeks on the nolva?

3 weeks of S.E.R.M. therapy (nolvadex and/or clomid) is typical.

People over at cuttingedgemuscle.com (doctors) are now advising HCG being best used at 250 IU's 2x weekly THROUGH your cycle instead of the middle and end thing. Best to keep the horse in the barn than let it run 3 miles away then bust your ass bringing it back right?

I'm finishing up a test cyp 300mg weekly, deca 300mg weekly and turinobol 40mg daily cycle. Any ideas on pct for this. So much info out there contradicting each other. Just curious

Top Bottom